Chapter 3

Roses pov

          I wake up, and like expected, he isn't here. I get up and open the alba I brought. I get a change of clothes and go change. I head to the kitchen.

          When I get there, they have the food already cooked. " Thank you" I tell her. I sit down and eat. When I finish, I go to Lissa's.

       When I get there, shes just woken up. " Hey" she yawned, opening the door. " Hey" I say walking in.

       " Wheres Christian?" I asked. " Some pack meeting" she said. " What's wrong" she asked me.

       I told her about last night. " Rose, it's gonna be fine. He'll get over it soon." She said. I hope so. We sat there talking until Christian came back.

        " Hey Liss, Luna" he said. " Call me Rose" I said. We talked and then I looked at the time. It was time for lunch. " I need to be getting back. See you later" I said.

       I walk home and go to our room. When I get to the door, it's cracked open. I look in. I see Dimitri in his chair with Tasha all over him. He's shirtless, so is she. They are kissing.

    I back away slowly. I turn around and run out. When I get outside, I phase. I run into the woods. I don't know how long, or how far. I just ran.

         Rose? Where are you? Everyone's looking for you? Lissa asked. Leave me alone. I don't want to see anyone. I don't want to see him. I said.

         Rose, what happened? She asked. Nothibg. I'm just not in the mood. I said. I cut of the connection. I phase back and drop to my knees.

        A shaky breath escapes me. Tears start falling. I try to hold them back but it's useless. I hear leaves rustling. I turn my head and I see a big black wolf. Him.

        I phase and start running again. He's chasing me. I keep running. I start to get out of breath, but I just keep running. I didn't want to be found . Much less by him.

           I get so tired. I end up falling. He runs up to me. He tilts his head at me. I snap at him, growling. He backs up a little, but only a little.

         He then starts growling and walking up to me. I start growling and barking at him. I snap at him a few times, but nothing works.

          Go back. Now. He said. No!i will not! Now! He yelled at me. I start to back up, but fight it.

        Now Rose. You're coming with me. I don't know what the he'll happened but you coming back he said. Doesn't know? Doesn't know!

       You sure as hell know! Your the one that cheated! The one that was so sweet when me meet, and then turned to a cold stoned bitch! This is not my fault damni! This Is all yours! Your the one with that slut all over your! I barked at him.

       Rose. Please come back. You don't understand. He starts.  I DON'T UNDERSTAND! HA! YEAH! BLAME IT ALL ON ME! I  barked at him. I go to turn and run off.

        " Rose, wait" I heard him say. I turn back and he has phased. I phase back. " what?" I spit out at him.

      " Please let me explain!" He said. " Go ahead. What do you have to day?" I said. " I didn't mean it. She came to me. Rose, please come back" he sait
id.

       Part of me believed him, and then the other, well not in the least bit. But the part that believed him was winning. " Fine.  But don't think this means everything is perfectly ok. You still did this" I said and phased.

         I ran back and everyone started swarming me. I phased back. They started asking me questions. " QUIET!" I screamed.

         They all backed up. I walked to our house and went into pur room. I slmamed the door shut, locking it.