Chapter One

Roses pov

       I'm running through the woods. Lissa is chasing me. Rose! Get back here! You have to go ome way or another! She screamed through the link.

       Nope! Not happening. I am not going! I yell back. I get tackled from the side. I look and Mason. His red haired wolf. Come on on Rosie. He said.

        But I don't want to! I cried. Rose, come on. You have To. Eddie said. He ran up. You need to go clean off Lissa said. I look down at my white fur.

    Where is she! Barked that Alpha. We found her. We are heading back now. Lissa said. We headed back to the camp.

      When we get back, my sister comes walking up. " Rose, we need to get ready. The party is held her this year. And you have to attend. All unmated have to" she said.

         My dear sister Makenzie says. She's the Luna. Lucky her. Note the sarcasm. I head to the house and she hands me a dress.

      I go change and tie my hair up. " You ready Rose" kenzie called. " Yeah. When do they start arriving" I asked. " They've already started" she said. I walked out and we headed down to the big meeting hall.

        Everyone gathers in. Kenzie and the Alpha walk up to the stage. They give the regular announcements. Everyone starts dancing. I sit in the corner. My cousin Zack comes walking up.

       " Hey Rose" he said. " Hey. I hate these rhings. It's not like I'm ever gonna meet him. Neither of us have." I said. He got a look on his face. " Actually" he said.

        " You did. Who is she" I asked. A girl with strawberry blonde hair walks up. " Rose, meet Alyssa. Alyssa meet my cousin Rose. Alyssa is a part of the Belikov pack. We need to go talk to the Alpha. Would you like to come with us" he asked.

       " Sure. I have nothing better to do" I said. We got up and Lissa led us to him. Mate! My wolf screamed. Be quite. I say. No! Mate! She said again.

       What is she talking about. " Over here" Alyssa said. We followed her and went to a tall man. About 6 foot 7, long hair. Chocalte brown eyes. Amazing, chacolate brown eyes.

      Mate! Go to mate! My wolf keep screaming. Stop it! It's not my mate. I don't have one. Plus it's a Alpha. There's no way. Mate! Gooo! Mate! She kept screaming.

          I just stared at him. He leaned down and kissed someone with jet black hair and ice blue eyes.. My chest started burning. I felt like I was about to cry. " Um. I have to go" I say.

       Right when I go to turn, he turns to us. Our eyes lock. The women pulls him out of the daze and started throwing herself on him.

      I turned around and ran out. I run to the house and open my door. I go to walk to my bed, but fall to my knees about half way, crying. What was wrong with me?

        Why did I feel like this " Rose? What happened" I hear Kenzie. " Rose where are you" she asked. She walked in and saw me. " Rose, what's wrong" she asked just as Lissa came in.

      " Rose what happened." She asked I told her about what happened at the party. " Rose, you found your mate" Lissa said. " No I didnt. He was kissing someone else anyways." I say.

       " Rose, come on. You have to go to him before he leaves" Kenzie said. " No. We are not mates. He was kissing someone else. My wolf was probably just confused" I said.

     I was not! Go to mate! Jeez! She screamed. " Please Rose, come on" Kenzie said " No" I said again. " I'm your Luna, and I comand you to" she said.

      " Fine! But that's not fair" I said getting up. They dragged me back down to the party. " Now, where is he" Liss asked. " I don't know" I said. And then I saw him.

      He was dancing with that one girl. I started to cry. " Where is he" Lissa asked. I looked over where he was. Lissa saw and started ragging me to him.

      " No, Lissa stop?" I say. But before I know it, we are standing right by him. She taps his shoulder and runs off. " Lissa" I hiss at her. He turns and look at me.

         I go to walk off, but Lissa is behind me and glaring, shaking her head. I turn back around and he's just staring at me. I feel my cheeks start to redden.

       Mate! Get mate! She screams. I roll my eyes. " Dimka. Come on" the girl whined. He shook her off. " Go get us some drinks Tash" he said. She left.

        " Who are you?" He asked " Rose. Rose Pemberton." I said. " Your the Lunas sister" he said. I nodded my head.

      I try to look away, but have no luck. " Um, would you like to go outside" he said. " Uh, sure" I say. We walk out side.

      Rose, can you come to sector 5 in the woods I heard mason say. Why. I ask. We found some rogues. I jump up reall quick. " What's wrong" He asked.

      " Um, rouges. They found some rouges in sector 5" I say. " Do you want me to come" he asked. " Sure..." I trail off not knowing his name.

     " Dimitri" he said. I nod my head and run off. I phase and my wolf rakes over. I turn around to find a jet black wolf.

       He walks up to me. He starts to rub his nose against me. He start licking me. I start to purr. Rose! Mason yelled. I perked up.

       I pulled away. He looked sad, hurt. I nodded my eas for him to follow me. I ran to sector 5. When we got there, we saw the rougues. After a while we took them down.

        Mason saw Dimitri start to walk to me. He attacked hum, not knowing who he was. I jumped on him mid-air. I tackled him and pinned him down.

     I start growling. Rose, what's going on! What the hell! Mason screamed. Do NOT touch my mate! I growled at him. I snapped at him and he started to whimper. I got up and walked back over to Dimitri.

        I rub my nose against his neck, burying my face into his neck. What the hell is going on? Eddie says.