Chapter 6

Roses pov

      I woke up with big arms around me. I suddenly remember what happened. I smile. I breath in and smell leather and something else. I don't know what it is, but it relaxes me.

         Dimitri. That's what it is. It's his scent. His grip around me tightened. I start to fall back asleep, but Dimitri wakes up.

        I turn around. " Morning" I said kissing him. He smiled. " Morning" he said. I went to get up but he pulled me back down on tip of him and into a kiss.

     He wraps his hands around my waist. I put my hands on his neck. He pulls my hips into him more. I pull him closer, deepening the kiss. He flips us so he's on top.

       He starts kissing down my jawline, then my neck. He got to my chest and ripped my shirt off. He kisses and sucks down my stomach.

     Mature content!!!

   He gets to my waist and slowly moves his hands up my legs. I shiver from the pleasure. He smirks. He slowly starts to unbutton my jeans.

      He looks at me as he slowly start to pull them off. I whimper from anticipation. " Please Dimitri" I whine, wanting him to hurry up.

       He takes them off and throws them. He then crawls back on top off me. He start kissing me and he puts his hands on my neck.

        He slowly moves them down to my chest, stomach, waist. He puts his hand on my underwear. He starts rubbing my already wet underwear.

       " Mmmm" I moan. He smiles. He slowly slides his hand into my panties and starts rubbing over my clit. I feel a growl vibrate through his chest.

           I put my hands on his waist and pull him into me. I grind against him, making him groan. " Roza" he says. I feel him start to press against me.

      I move my hands down to his jeans, unbuttoning them. He removes his hand and slides them down. He pulls mine and his underwear off.

       He puts it at my clit and looks at me. I nod my head. He pushes into me. "Mmmm" I moan. He start thrusting into me.

     He starts kissing down my jawline again. He gets to my neck and starts kissing. He sucks on one spot. " Mmm, Dimitri" I moan.

       He opens his mouth even more, and slowly bites down. HE'S MARKING US!!!! My wolf screams. It doesn't hurt like I thought it would. " Fuckkk, Dimitri" I moan.

         He pulls back and start kissing me again. Mark him now!!! She screams at me. I do the same, kissing down his jawline. I get to his neck and start sucking on one spot.

       I slowly open my mouth and bite down. " Mmmm, Rozaaaa" he groans. I pull back and we start kissing again. He starts thrusting into me, harder and faster.

         " Mmm, Roza" he says. " Do it" I say. After a few more thrusts, he cums. I do the same. He slowly stops thrusting and pulls out.

  Mature content over!!!

   He falls down beside me. Someone knocks. I grab the blanket and yank it over us. " What!" Dimitri barks.

         " Breakfast is ready!" Someone yells. " We will be down soon!" I yell. I go to get up but Dimitri pulls me back, kissing me. " Dimitri, we have to go" I say.

          He groans. " No. I want to stay here. With you" he says. " Me to, but we have a meeting in a few hours." I say. He let's me get up and I put some clothes on.

        I toss him some and he puts them on. We go downstairs and eat breakfast. After we are done, we head to Lissas. I get there and Lissa gives me a hug.

         She sees my neck and start jumping up and down. Chris goes to hug me but Dimitri starts growling at him. He backs up and goes over to Lissa.

         I walk over to him. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him, glaring at Chris. We talk for awhile and then its time for the pack meeting. They say that in 2 days, we have to 'initiate' me and Lissa into the pack.

        And me as Luna. We decided to do it at 5. My sister and Ruston are coming. Most alphas and their Luna are. We go back to the house.

        We didn't have any more meeting so we just spent the rest of the day in our bedroom. You can guess the rest.