Chapter 5

Dimitri pov

        It's been 3 days, and she still hasn't woken up. I haven't left her side once. I still can't believe Tasha would do that.

         Her condition is getting better. When will she wake up!? My wolf asks. I don't know! I yelled at him. He's been asking me every 20 minutes!

          " Roza, please baby, wake up. I'm sorry that I made you think I was rejecting you. I wasn't, I never would. Please, just come back." I said, holding her hand in mine.

       I felt a small squeeze. My eyes widened. " Roza? Come one, wake up. You can do it. Please, I need you" I said again.

        Her eyes slowly fluttered open. " Di-mi-tr-i" she croaked out, he voice hoarse. Mate! Mates awake! Yay!

        " Hey, shh. It ok. I'm here" I said. She slowly lifted her hand and placed it on my cheek.

       " I love you" she said. I smiled and took her hand. I kissed the top of it. " I love you to" I said. She tried to sit up but I pushed her back down.

       " Hey, you need to rest" I said. " I'm fine. I want to get up" she said. " Rose, your not fine. You almost died" I said.

       The doctor comes in. " I need you to leave" he told me. " I'm not leaving" I said. " I'm sorry Alpha but y-" " I'm not leaving!" I snapped at him.

        " Dimitri, I'll be fine. Go" Rose said.  " But r-" " I said go. I'll be fine. I promise" she said. I got up and walked out.

          Lissa and Chris was there. " Is she ok" they asked. " Yeah." I said. I walked off. " Where are you going" they asked.

        " To find the bitch that did this" I said. I walked out and headed to the meeting hall. She wasn't in there. I walked to her house and knocked.

         She opened the door. " Dimka! You came back for me! Did that tramp leave!? I'm so sorry! But you deserve so much better, you deserve me" she said.

       I pushed her inside and slammed the door. " Fiesta are we" she said, putting her hands on my shoulder. I grabbed it and threw her back.

       " Dimka! What's wrong baby?" She asked.  "Don't ever talk about my mate like that again. Get it through your damn head, I don't love you. I never did, and I never will" I said.

        " Dimka! You don't mean that" she said.  " I sure as hell mean it. And if you ever, and I mean EVER go near my Roza again, I will kill you.  I have half a mind to do it now." I growled.

      " That slut has turned you against me!" She screamed. I grab her neck and push her against the wall. " I said do NOT talk about my mate like that." I growled at her.

      I threw her across the room. " Dimka! Please!" she said. She walked back up to me. She started throwing her self on me.

        " That's it. You almost killed my mate and made her think I didn't want her. Now you won't leave me alone. I want you gone. I hereby banish you from our pack. I want you gone in 2 hours. If your not, you will be executed" I said.

        " Dim-" " I SAID LEAVE!" I growled at her. I shoved her off and walked out. I went back to the hospital.

       They let me back there with Rose
" Do you know how long till you can leave?" I asked. " He said today if everything's ok" she said

     After 5 hours, they released her
Tasha was gone and I couldn't be happier. I carried her back, even though she didn't want me to.

       I laid her in the bed and told them to bring her some food. After she ate, she fell asleep in my arms. I finally had my mate.