Chapter 7

Roses pov

        It's been 2 weeks since Dimitri marked me. Me and Liss where initiated into the pack , and I was initiated as Luna.

        I am our running with Dimitri, in wolf form. We see a big pond and look at each other. Race ya? He said HELL YEAH! I say taking off to the pond.

        I jump in and the cold water in Gulf me. Me and Dimitri swim for awhile and then get out. We lay down to dry off.

       We are laying by each other, and my head is under his. He has his head on mine.

      We lay there for awhile

      We lay there for awhile. I start to fall asleep when I hear rustling. My head shoots up, as does Dimitri's. We stand up and he stand in front of me.

        A wolf comes running out of the woods. Dimitri starts growling. When I look closer, it looks familiar. TASHA!!! She starts growling.

        She snaps at me but Dimitri steps forward. He growls at her. She goes to bite him but he steps back. I act scared, putting my head under his chin.

       I wasn't scared, but I was covering his throat

       I wasn't scared, but I was covering his throat. He knows what I'm doing. She stops growling and starts to walk forward. I start growling at her.

       The closer she gets, the more I growl. She leans her head in to Dimitri. He moves his head away, resting it on mine.

      I bark at her and she snaps at me. She attacks me, but Dimitri gets her first. They start fighting. Tasha stops and turns to me.

     She jumps on me. I bite back at her. We start snapping and biting each other. She bites me several times, and I bite her MANY times.

       She bites my side, and as she does ibfeel a sharp pain. Sharper than when she had been biting me.

       I finally get on top and I put my jaws around her neck. I start closing them. Her growl turns into a whimper. I start to let go but she just snaps.

       I go back in and bit her neck. She yelps. I taste blood. Rose, calm down. You've showed her. It's ok. He said. Ok! Ok! It isn't ok! She threatened you and our mate! My wolf screams.

        Dimitri! Sh- Rose. He warned l. I let go and walked over to him. She got up and stepped back, yielding to me. I bark at her and she runs off.

        We run back to the camp. We phase back and Dimitri looks at the bite marks. They all start to heal, but one.

       He sees it, and looks at it. It's starts burning. " Ah!" I scream in pain, holding my side. He picks me up and runs me to the hospital.

      They check it and see what's wrong. It doesn't take long to find out. They said they found traces of silver in it.

       How'd silver get there? They have to clean it to get it our. It takes them a few hours. When they finish,  they let me go.

        Dimitri carries me home. Much against my protest. When we get to our rooms, I smell roses.

       We walk in and candles are lit, with Rose petals everywhere.

       I look around. I turn to Dimitri, but he wasn't there. " Dimitri" I ask. He walks back with a small box. He kneal down.

       " Roza, when I first meet you, I was so happy. But then when you asked about my father, I remembered something. When I was little, I promised myself I would never get a mate. The reason being, my father would beat my mother. He was a horrible mate. But then when you thought I rejected you, I realized no matter what I did, you where my mate. You where the one I loved no matter what. You where my whole world. And I couldn't run from that. So, Rosemary Pemeberton, Wil you marry me?" He asked.

      I felt tears brimming my eyes. I nod my head. " Yes. Yes Dimitri" I said. He slid the ring on my finger. He stood up and I jumped on him. He spun me around and sat me back down, kissing me.

       We spent the rest of the night...... NOT sleeping.