Chapter 8

Roses pov

        Today we are headed to Kenzies. I wanted to tell her I'm getting married. Liss is coming to so she can see her parents.

      We get in the car and head off. I fall asleep on Dimitris arm. " Roza, wake up. We are here" he said. I yawn and get up. Kenzies sees me and runs to me. " ROSE!" she said.

        She hugs me and after awhile let's go. " What are you doing here?" She asked. " Can't a person just come and see their sister" I joke.

       We started talking. " I'm gonna go and take a run" Dimitris said, kissing me. " Ok, see you later" I said. He ran off.

        We walk to her house and I see Ruston. " Alpha" I say, lowering my head. " Rose, you don't do that anymore. You're a Luna" he said oh, yeah.

        I smile at him. " So, Kenzie, I was thinking about your wedding. I was your maid of honor. I just wish you would be mine" I said, hoping she will et the hint.

      " Rose, whenever you get married I will" she said.  Ruston starts laughing. " What?" She ask. I raise my hand and show her the ring.

       Her eyes widen. " HE PROPOSED!" She said jumping up an down. I nodded my head and she jumped on me, hugging me.

         I guess during the hug, she saw the mark. " AHHH!" She screamed. " He marked you!" She said. I nod my head.

         " When is it gonna be?" She asked. " I don't know, he just proposed yesterday" I said. " Ok, any idea" " I was thinking in about 3 months" I said.

         We sat and talked about the wedding and other stuff. " So, how'd he propose?" She asked. I didn't really know how to tell her.

      " Uh, it was after something had happened that day. When we got home, he had the room set up with candles and Rose petals. He asked me then" I said.

       " What happened?" She asked. " Well, there was this girl in his pack. Her name was Tasha. She had this obsession with Dimitri. She hated me from the beginning. A few days after we got there, she did something to me that pissed Dimitri off, and I mean bad. He went to confront her, but she kept throwing herself at him. He banished her from the pack. We where running through the woods when she appeared. She attacked us and bite me. Several times. One bite in my side, somehow got silver in it. I almost died. When they released me, he proposed" I said.

        " What did she do to piss him off so much?" She asked " Well, he was being so sweet. Then ee got there and he was telling me about his family. He didn't say anything about his father. I asked and he turned cold. He wouldn't talk to me, he wouldnt talk to me, he wouldnt even see me. I would go to sleep and wake up, and he wouldn't be there. I thought he was rejecting me. One day, I went to our room, and he was with her. In our bed. I ran off. He chased after me and convinced me to come back. I was talking with Lissa and we wanted to go shopping. We went to his office to ask, and the door was locked. I knocked and called for him. I then heard Tasha moaning and saying his name-"

      "THAT SON OF A BITHC! I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" Lissa screamed.

     " Hold on. I ran back to our room and broke down. I was crying and then I though, he's rejecting me. No doubt about it. I started to die when Lissa came."

       " What!" She screamed. " Hold on! She went to get him after they took me to the hospital. She started screaming at him, and he said he hadn't been in his office all day. He came, and I slowly got better. I woke up. That's when he banished her and he stopped being cold. He marked me soon after" I said.

    " Rose, I'm so sorry. I wish I could've been there" she said. " It's fine. I'm over it." We talked a little while more and then I decided to go see Zack