C h a p t e r 7

Before I start I wanna say i hope Harry, Anne, Gemma, and the whole Styles-Twist family are ok. I hope they didn't lose the happiness inside of them. Robin was taken way to early. In 6 months we lost another family member of the boys because of Cancer. Cancer can go suck a big fat toe. Jay and Robin are in a better place watching over their children. Robin was his stepdad but he was a father figure to Harry. I guess it was his time to clock out. R.I.P Robin :(
Ok since I'm sad. This chapter is just gonna be whole bunch of FLUFF! :) OK LETS GO!

I swear to god if I have to see his stupid face one more time I might result into punching his lights out. He's being even more of a douche than usual. I want to know what I did to make him hate me so much. My mum said that usually when people are sad or depressed they take it out on other people.

If that's the case I don't get why he just can't come talk to me and tell me. So I don't have to waste my breath, and sass him every time something smart comes out of his mouth. But they say the happiest are usually the most broken. So I plan on confronting him, if only he'd only let me speak 3 words without ignoring me or being a dick about it.

I just finished my last class and I'm walking with Zayn. After Zayn and I had our little moment we clicked so fast after. Turns out we have a lot in common. He told me this crazy story, when he was 8 he found a BB gun under his dad's bed and brought it in for show and tell. Also the other time when he went to get the mail, and found a playboy magazine with a half naked lady on a car.

Zayn told me he was bisexual and I asked him if there was anyone special on his mind. But he just blushed. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I grabbed his face and examined the dark red on his upper cheeks.

"Zayn Malik? Blushing? Ok who are you and what have you done with Zayn?" I question.

He slaps my hands from his face. He scoffs, "No man can turn me into a stuttering mess. I'm Zayn fucking Malik, I don't blush."

His words were cut off when he bumped into a taller guy with brownish/caramel hair, and dark brown eyes. He pretty much resembled a puppy. He wasn't too hard on the eyes but not my type but Zayn over here is redder than an monkeys butt.

"O-Oh my god. Liam I'm so sorry. I was being a clutz and I wasn't paying attention." Zayn stuttered.

(So I was checking twitter and I was blessed.)

He looks so fucking good

He looks so fucking good. *cough* same white shirt, couple more tattoos. *cough*

Liam smiled genuinely at Zayn's flushed state.
He helped him up by his waist and Zayn gasped. I just smirked watching this go down.

"No worries love, but I'll catch you anytime you want. Bye Zayn." He winked and walked away.

"What happened to, I'm Zayn Malik and I don't blush?" I giggled

He pouted and pushed my shoulder. I talked to him about Liam.

"He's cute. Now stop being a pussy and date!" I yell.

He slaps his hand over my mouth. I lick it and bite it but it stays there until I get to my dorm. He wipes his hand on my shirt and hugs me goodbye. Once I walk in the door I'm positive a tornado hit here.

Papers everywhere, the couch torn, chairs in the bathroom, and the table leg is broken. I haven't been here all day so there's only one explanation. Harold.

I look everywhere and he's fucking with me. The bitch is on the phone laughing. I eavesdrop on his conversation.

"Yeah. No way! Haha! Look nobody has to know. I just have to get my roommate out the way and then you're welcome anytime. Yup. Ok, yeah bye." He hung up.

I scoff and walk in catching him by surprise.
"If you think you're getting rid of me so easily, guess again." I huff.

He smirked again. "Look princess, do me a favor and everyone else on campus and leave. You made it obvious that you don't want to be here so I'll just help you pack you bags." He smiled.

"As if! Don't you dare fucking talk about me like that! Also why the fuck is our place trashed! Hey, Do you talk to your parents with that mouth?" I roll my eyes

His demeanor changed from smug to angry.
"Look Louis, if you want to continue staying here than I advise you keep my personal business out of you big mouth!" He back me up against the wall.

I tried to escape but he had a tight grip on my waist. I gasped as his breath fanned over my lips. I shouldn't be doing this but I can't find myself pushing him away.

Suddenly his lips mold with mine. It's not lust or hunger it's passionate and sweet. No tongue or anything. Just lips locking and moving together perfectly. I was first to pull away. I looked up at him. I finally take in his appearance. Puffy eyes, red nose and his eyes rimmed with red. Concern fills with me.

"Harry." I whisper. "Are you ok? Do you wanna talk?" I ask.

He looks at me. The tears build up in his eyes. Then he finally hugs me and cries into my shoulder. I hold him tight. I may despise him but everyone needs a little light in their life.

"He's dead." He whimpers.

I freeze and then I hug him tighter.
"I'm sorry." I cradle him.

"He died from cancer and their was nothing I could do. It's all my fault." He sobbed

I'm guessing he's talking about his dad.

"Harry look at me. It's not your fault. My mom died from Leukemia. I miss her like hell. But she told me to be strong and that no matter what I did it couldn't stop it. It's not your fault." I tell him.

I walked us over to his bed. I lied down next to his lanky body. I helped him strip down to his boxers and I held him. I'm not usually a big spoon but he needed it. Sometimes we all need to be held. I rubbed his naked torso. I push his now short locks out of his face. I place kisses on his cheeks.

"Everything will be alright bubba."

♡Mya

I find this cute. :) follow my insta @xroseharry :)