C h a p t e r 12

Y'all that's my mans up there lookin like a full course meal! ^ IM ALMOST AT 1K reads WTFGESWXG TY SM! IM VERY HAPPY SO IM UPDATING AGAIN :D ALSO COMMENT MORE RATS I WANNA HEAR FROM YOU GUYS! OOK LETS GET TO THE CHAPTER :D

♡louis

I was awoken by a loud crash! in the kitchen that made me shoot up from Kian's bed. I rubbed the grimy sleep out of my eye and yawned. Looking down I noticed my shirt rode up so you could see my thighs. I quickly tugged it down, blushing for no reason. Getting out of the warm bed my feet touched the cold floor, making me shiver. I quietly tip-toed into the kitchen to see a tall Kian sweeping up broken glass. Once he noticed my presence he smiled and gestured towards the glass,

"Oh, I accidentally dropped a cup. Did I wake you?" He looked up apologetically.

"No it's fine I have to go to my afternoon classes anyway." I yawned.

I walked towards the bedroom and put my trousers back on, borrowing Kian's shirt that's way to big for me. Waving Kian a goodbye I grabbed my keys and went upstairs to my dorm  praying that Harry wasn't there. Getting out my keys I put them into the door and held my breath as I twisted the knob and opened the creaky door. My eyes weren't pleased. Bottles, so many bottles. Scattered all over the floor some even shattered. Finally laying in the pile of bottles. An unconscious Harry reeking of alcohol. Louis sighed and helped Harry onto his feet.

"Harry! Cmon you can't keep doing this shit!" I yelled obviously frustrated.

Harry blinked and coughed, his lungs not cooperating with him. His vision showed a struggling me trying to hold up his weight. His eyes widened.

"Louis? Wha-What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You're not doing your job so someone has to do it for you! Look Harry I don't know what's going on with you but I'm tired of this. I'm sorry what can I do to help you get back on your feet?" I asked desperately.

Harry looked up at me from where he dropped to the couch. An awkward silence came over us. I was twiddling my feet but being the clutz I am. I tripped over my feet and on top of Harry, Our faces 5 centimeters away from each others. I could feel the Harrys alcohol scented breath fanning over my lips. His green eyes staring straight into mine as he leaned in, our lips so close from touching. His warm hand coming on my jawline pulling me in the last 2 centimeters but before our lips could lock I remembered who I am. I stopped our lips from touching and put my hand over Harry's hand that was on the side of my face. I let our foreheads touch and I shook my head.

"Harry..no we can't do this. I-I don't want this. I can't just forgive you for what you did. You didn't even consider how I felt when I said no many times. If you can't consider my feelings now what makes you think I'd want to be with you?" I told him.

Harry looked guilty and confused. He didn't say anything I scoffed.

"Wow. Pathetic. Maybe next time you try to kiss me, have your shit together." I threw his clothes that were on the floor at him.

Just as a I was about to walk out the door I heard him mutter something I haven't heard in years.

"Boo."

I froze in my spot.

"What?" I whispered.

"Boo. I-I'm sorry." He muttered with tears in his eyes.

Then it all hit me. His curly hair and his green eyes all seemed to familiar.

"Hazza?" I whimpered.

His eyes flashed with happiness. He stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hazza? Is that you?" I cried.

Harry smiled through his tears. "I'm sorry Boo I knew it was you all along I-I can't believe I hurt you." He wailed.

I hugged him tighter just to show I missed him. Harry or Hazza my old childhood friend back in the day. Harry was my only friend and he was there for me until he moved away when he turned 7 because his dad got a promotion is Holmes Chapel and left me in Doncaster. Before he left we promised to never forget each other and he gave me a green ring pop necklace that I still have, me doing the same but I gave him a blue one.

I pulled away looking down, I sniffled and turned to the door. Harry grabbed me by the arm turning me towards him. He gave me a confused look.

"Just because this happened doesn't change anything between us Haz, you hurt me. When you figured yourself out then come talk to me." I kissed his tear stained cheek.

"Don't forget where you belong Haz."

♡Mya
Again idk where this was going but Louis and Harry found out that they already knew each other.