C h a p t e r 8

YALL IM CRYING LOUIS DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER 😭 HE THINKS SO LOW OF HIMSELF YET HES LIKE THE PERFECT HUMAN TO WALK THE EARTH. OK IM UPDATING A LOT LATELY. I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE SO YEAH WHATEVER.

♡harry (yayy!)

I woke up with a small arm around my waist and a face being cuddled into my neck. I turned around and there was Louis, exhausted and the corners of his lips chapped. I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I can't face him after that. I let him in, I built these walls that no ones had been able to get through. Why do I trust him so much? We despise each other but he went out of his way to help me.

I slowly got out of my bed. Not wanting to wake him up. As soon as I was released from his grip, he started to stir, and make grabby hands. I thought quickly and replaced me with a stuffed bear I got when I was 15. He stopped moving and cuddled the bear in satisfaction. I tucked him under the covers. What? I'm being nice to him, I'm not that cruel. I checked the clock, 5:05 a.m. I picked up my phone and called the 2nd contact in my phone.

I grabbed my keys and wallet while walking out the door.

"What do you want mate? It's too early." Zayn groaned.

I rolled my eyes. "Can I stop by your dorm? Louis still asleep and I can't be there when he wakes up." I rush.

"Are you serious? You're not leaving him alone by himself. After he helped you through one of your hard times. Look Harry I understand that you're not one for, let's say, opening up. But Louis is there for you even though you're a dick." He scoffed.

"Wow thanks mate. Please! You won't even know I'm there." I plead.

"Fine! Whatever but stay in the living room I have...a guest over." He huffs.

"Is it Liam? Liam's my best friend. I'm outside your door right now." I knock on the door.

Zayn already ending the call after he heard "Liam". The door opens with a squeak.  There stands the god himself. Zayn Malik everybody.

"You look great. The dark bags under your eyes bring out the bad boy image." I smirk.

He squint his eyes, "Fuck off and come in before I change my mind."

He leaves the doorway and Harry walks in and closes the door behind him. His phone makes a ding in his pocket.

Louis: Where are you? :(

Harry ignored it but another ding got his attention.

Louis: You know what I don't get why I try with you forget it. 😒

Zayn stands in front of him with a cup of steaming tea. "So he's mad at you?" He sips the tea.

"Yeah, but whatever. He doesn't and won't ever understand." He runs his hand through his short brown hair.

"You gotta stop pushing people away mate." Zayn frowns.

I ignored him and flopped on his couch. I figured I should text Louis so he'd get the message that he doesn't need him anymore.

♡Mya

Ok I'm pissed now. I had a whole text message thing then it all deleted. I'll write it next chapter. I don't feel like rewriting it. 😭