2 Years old

~Time skip 2 years~

"Young lady!! Where are you?!" 

I can see my maid, Penelope,  running around searching for me from my hiding place. It's a little mean of me to be doing this when I know this can get them into trouble, if my parents catch wind of this. But I really can't stand the strict teaching of my personal tutor Ms. Anton. I know I'm being a kid by skipping classes even though technically inside, I'm already 19 years old. It's very stupid and childish. But Ms Anton is that scary and strict! I still remember last week when we were practicing etiquette, she made me practice giving curtsy that in the end I feel like whole body was going to stay in that form forever. And the punishment she gave me when I failed to do things perfectly.. 

I think if I were given a choicee between  Ms Anton punishment regiment or dieting for 1 month and I was only allowed to eat salad

I think if I were given a choicee between  Ms Anton punishment regiment or dieting for 1 month and I was only allowed to eat salad. Then I think I will gladly choose dieting, even though I love eating but Ms Anton punishment regiment is wayyyyy scarier. 

(Author: fu fu fu fu~ Be careful Rena~ If you eat too much you will get fat~ Rena: So what? I love to eat and it's my body anyway. It will be fine because I still do exercise regularly and remembering Ms Anton classes.... I will need a LOT of energy to get pass it. Unlike SOMEONE who only lounge around in her room. Author: .... fine .... I will start exercising again... *sulking*)

"Miss Renaaaa! Please come back to the study room! Ms Anton just said if you don't come back in 5 minutes she's going to talk to the misses and ask to extend the class by an hour!!" 

When I heard what Penelope I immediately came out from my hiding place that is the library and go to the studying room. And in there stood a smiling Ms Anton. I don't think in reality it's that scary but this is how I picture it when she's smiling.

 I don't think in reality it's that scary but this is how I picture it when she's smiling

"Good Morning Ms Rena. So you finally decided to come for today class ?" Ms Anton said to me with that terrifying smile of hers.

"Ye..es. Ms An..ton.." I said while fidgeting.

"Is there something wrong Ms Rena?"

"No.. Ms Anton.. no..thing.. is wrong."

"Is that so. Then can we finally start today class?"