First Meeting

As I got off the train we immediately went into a carriage that was prepared by my uncle. The journey from the station to my uncle house is not that far. It only took around 1.5 hours by carriage. As we were arriving at my uncle mansion I can see a big mansion, even though not as big as ours. Its garden is very beautiful and its full of roses, not only red roses but with every color that a rose can have. From yellow, white, blue and many more. Looking at that perks me up and made me excited.

"WOW! Look at those roses! They are all so pretty!" I unconsciously shouted.

"Yeah it is beautiful." My mother said with a smile while lovingly pat my head.

"If you love it so much, we can also plant some when we get back." My father said proudly.

"Really father?!" I shouted while turn to look at father.

"Yeah, of course we can." My father said.

"Thank you father!" I said while hugging him, and I immediately felt him hug my back.

While I was hugging my father I felt that the carriage has stopped moving and that we have arrive at the front door of the mansion. I peak at the window and I can see my uncle and his family standing in front. There are 4 people  standing. The first one I see is a man that look similar to my father, but while my father has that cool and distant aura. This person look flirty and flamboyant. Then a green eyed brunette, middle age women that I guess my aunt. And last but not least the 2 boys.  One of them stands in the middle between  my uncle and aunt, While the other one stands quite far behind them. The one that stands between my uncle and aunt has a black hair and green eyes. I must say that my cousin is quite handsome, the perfect combination of my uncle and aunt. The other boy who is standing quite some distance from them is different from the other boy. He looks like a miniature of my uncle and father. Especially that red eyes which is a Draco lineage trade mark, but with a white hair.

 Especially that red eyes which is a Draco lineage trade mark, but with a white hair

(Author: Hello there handsome~ XD. Rena: ..... Be careful of the author everyone. If you are not careful, the author will do unthinkable things to you.  Author: ( ゚Д゚))

As I was looking at the other boy, my uncle came forward and greeted my father.

"Brother! Its been so long since you visited us. Did something happen that makes you come here?" My uncle said with a smile while hugging my father.

"No. There is nothing wrong. I just wanted to visit my brother and introduce my daughter to you. Also, Rena haven't met anyone who is around her age, and I remembered that your sons are not that much older then she is. I hoped that they could be friends and plus they are cousins." My father said to my uncle. 

The my uncle steep in front of me and introduce himself. "Hello there Rena, my name is Liam Draco. I am your fathers little brother. Nice to meet you" He said with a smile.

After that my aunt step forward and also introduce herself. "Welcome my dear, my name is Agnes Draco. I am your uncle wife." She said with a smile.

After they introduced themselves they look at their son who haven't made a move to introduce himself. I thought he was shy so I went ahead and approach him.

"Hello, my name is Rena. What is your name?" I said with a small curtsy and a smile.

But the reply was something I didn't expect. 

"Humph! I don't care who you are but you look very ugly." The boy who stands between my uncle and aunt said to me. Then he stormed off inside the house. 

I was too shocked to say anything. 

"I know I'm not pretty or anything, but saying I'm ugly then just stormed off like that. Grrrr... What a conceited brat!" I think to myself. 

From the corner of my eye I can see my father is ready to burst and my mother is wearing her demonic smile. But before they could say anything my aunt immediately say.

"O.. my... I'm really sorry for how my son behave Rena. I don't know whats wrong with that child sometimes. He usually doesn't act like that." My aunt said to my with apologetics smile. 

"Yeah right he doesn't... On the way here my father has told me a few things about his little brother. Apparently because my uncle is such a player, his wife is the one that take care of the house and their son. With that in mind my aunt brought up my cousin to be a very spoiled brat. All he do is make trouble. He never comes to his lessons and he bullied the mansion staff." I thought to myself.

"Its okay. He is still a child. He still have much to learn right Agnes-san" My mother said with a smile. If an ordinary person saw that smile they will say that its a very beautiful smile, but me and my father who knows my mother recognize that to be her demonic smile. Because if you look very closely her eyes doesn't has any emotion in it. And if my mother shows that smile, then it means that she is very angry right now. 

"My son name is Eiji Draco and he is 2 years older than you Rena. I hope you can forgive his rude behavior." My aunt said to me. 

"Yes. Its okay aunt Agnes. I understand." I said with a smile directed to my aunt. 

After that it looks like we are wrapping up the introduction session, but neither my uncle or my aunt introduce the boy behind them.

"He must be my uncle son, but why aren't they introducing him?" I thought to myself. And so without thinking too much I blurted.

"Uncle and Auntie who is that boy standing behind you?"