Father POV

My name is William Draco. I am the head of the Draco family and the prime minister of this country. People usually calls me the Ice prime minister, because of the cold demeanor I constantly project when I'm at work. But all this changes when my wife Rinka, gave birth to my daughter, Rena. 

When Rena was born, all I could think is that, she is my angel and I would do anything for her. If anyone dare to hurt her, they will have an imaginable end. 

As she grow, I realized that my daughter is extraordinary. By the time she was 2, she already could talk and walk and she even asked me for a tutor for her. Most of the other nobles daughter that I know wouldn't even want to study. At first I was reluctant to hire a tutor for her. I wanted her to have fun, but when she gave me those puppy eyes, as the doting father I am, I conceded and we hired Ms. Anton to teach Rena. 

As the time went by, it time for Ms. Anton to leave us. I still remember when she asked to meet with me and my wife regarding Rena.

"My lord and missus, thank you for sparing some time to talk with me" Ms. Anton said with a curtsy.

"No, thank you instead for teaching our daughter." My wife said with a smile and help her stand up. 

"Yes, what my wife said is correct. Thank you so much for agreeing to teach Rena." I said to Ms. Anton. 

"Let's stop with the formalities and please tell us what you wanted to talk about." I continue.

"It has been a privilege to teach your daughter, and she is a very special child. She is very gifted not only with her studies but also in magic. She think that I don't notice it, but once I saw her practice all the element."

"WHAT?! ALL THE ELEMENT YOU SAID?!" I accidentally burst while standing up.

"Honey, please calm down." My wife said to me, with a soothing tone. 

"Are you sure Ms. Anton?" my wife asked

"Yes, I am 100% sure of this. After that one time, I asked your butler, Ryan, to keep an eye on Rena." 

When I heard that, I sent a glance to my butler and he immediately move forward and give a bow. 

"Yes, what Ms. Anton said is correct my lord." Ryan said.

"Why haven't you told me this information Ryan?" I asked Ryan while giving him an icy glare.

"That is because, Ms. Anton asked me not to tell you yet, not after we are sure about this. We were finally able to double check it. The little mistress is very good at hiding it my lord." Ryan said, not even a little ruffled by my glare.

"Please forgive me for asking that my lord and mistress. I didn't want to give false information to you, so I asked Ryan to check it, before telling you." Ms Anton said while bowing her head. 

"Please don't apologize Ms Anton." my wife said with a smile. 

"We know you care about Rena and we understand that you wanted to determine that the information is correct, before telling us." My wife continues. 

"Thank you for understanding. Your daughter is very special and the way she think is also different from other people. It won't be long that she will be introduce to the noble society, and that makes me a little worried about her. She is very smart but also a little dense. Sorry for saying that my lord and missus."

"Hahaha, it is not a problem Ms Anton." My wife said with a chuckle. 

"It is true that our daughter is different from other people, and that she doesn't realize how different she is from other people." My wife added.

"Not long for now I have to retire from this post, because of my age. I wish that I could help guide miss Rena through her first introduction, but its not possible now."

"You are retiring Ms Anton?" I asked.

"Yes my lord, it's because of my age and miss Rena have learn most of everything that I have to offer. She have learn all the subject that she will need from elementary to high school."

"She what?!" I couldn't help yelp again.

"Yes, my lord, she have finish all the subject until high school level. I think if we give her university course, there's a chance she understand it too." Ms Anton replied.

At that point I couldn't reply and just stared at her and trying to process what I heard. 

"My daughter have learnt not only subjects from elementary level, but she also succeed to understand high school level subjects. Furthermore, she also able to wield all of the elements. This is a wonderful news, but if other people hear this they will want to take advantage of this. I will have to do something and protect her." I thought to myself. 

As I was thinking of ways to keep my daughter save, I didn't realize that the other people in the room was watching me. 

"Dear, are you okay?" My wive asked me.

"Yes, I am fine. Thank you for asking dear." I say and give a small smile to my wife. 

"So, Ms. Anton. This information that you have given us a blessing, but also a curse for Rena. Other noble will start to yearn for her, if they found out about her capabilities." I said.

"Yes, that is correct my lord. Ms Rena also have to be able to act like a normal noble lady in front of other people. If it's possible, before my lord and missus introduce miss Rena to the other noble, you can introduce her first to other family members and see her reaction. It could help her to ease into the nobility." Ms. Anton said.

"Yes, that is correct. Additionally, we can get a playmate and a guardian for Rena. Is that possible William?" my wife ask me.

"Yes, we can do that. We can visit my brother and his family. His family is the perfect model for the so called pure noble. With them, she can experience what it means to interact with so called pure blood nobles." I icily said. 

When I think about my brother,Liam Draco, all I can think about is his womanizing way and how unrestraint he is. We were close when we were little, as we were only 2 years apart, but with the strict training our dad gave me, we had little time to interact as we grew up. As opposed to his behavior as I am, I couldn't do anything about it. Our father didn't think much about Liam's behavior, because to him its normal for man to play around and that we have to show people how we as noble live. On the other hand, I don't think that way. For me, our role as a noble is to protect the people. And looking on my brother way, and he how he was using the fief money for his own gain, makes me feels repulsive toward him. He didn't respect other people and likes to do as he likes, also because of him, our house accumulate some debt. Even though we are a Duke house, we don't have a lot of money. That is because the way my family spent the money. Because of that, I worked my hardest and I met the current king Alexander III. He then appointed me as his prime minister and I rebuild our fief to how it is now. I banned my brother from using the fief money and that he can only use the money that are sent to him. 

I thought that after he married, he will settle down. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen and he instead impregnate a young maid. 

"sigh.." I sigh while thinking about my brother. 

"Are you okay dear?" My wife worriedly said to me. 

"Yes, I am fine, my love.? I said my giving her a tired smile. 

And so we have decided to go to my brother's estate. What happen there and the decision we, me and my wife made, was not what I expected when we went there.