Chapter 6

Lauren

"Amani, i'm telling you it was MEANT to be!" I exclaimed as I was telling her about how I ran into Christopher at the club.

"He just walked in there?" she asked.

"Yes, he looked so yummy. I could fuck him right there in the middle of the club if I wasn't working." I said honestly. Amani gasped and hit me in the arm. "Don't say that!" she said. Amani has always disagreed with my ways.

"How do you even know it was him, anyways?" she asked with a concerned look on her face.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not dumb. Plus I can NEVER forget that face."

"I don't know, something doesn't sit right with me about him."

I rolled my eyes again and groaned. Oh god, this again. Sometimes I think Amani is just jealous that she's tied down and wishes she can let loose like I do.

"Amani, I'm not your child, if he isn't right then let me find that out on my own okay?"

This time she rolled her eyes. "whatever."

Its been a whole week. The thought of Christopher consumed my mind. I dreamt of him between my legs, hitting it from the back, even marrying him. We talk all day all night, and when I saw him at the gym I ditched Amani to work out with him. she was pretty pissed about it but she understood. But I haven't spent any alone time with him and that confused me. Why hasn't he asked me out yet? I decided to ask.

Lauren: Chris?

Chrissy;*: Yes Beautiful? :)

I smiled at his message.

Lauren: we should go out...

Chrissy;*: The Club?

I smacked my lips at his message. what the fuck? the club? really?

Lauren: NO! -_- Like on a date.

It took him a little longer to reply than my liking but when he did, my heart jumped at his response.

Chrissy;*: Sure, love. How about tonight.. Your place?

Wasn't what I entirely meant but I'll take it for now. I texted him my address and he said he'd be here in an hour. An hour?! I jumped up and ran to the shower to get ready for him. I layed out my lace bra and matching panties for under, and A sexy little black dress over. I decided to let my hair out straight too. I looked delicious. If i was a man, i'd fuck me.

I went downstairs and set up my table perfectly. I put an all white table cloth on it and two plates. I even had time to cook some steak, rice with corn, and decided to use my apple pie for desert. I was gonna eat that by myself another time, but looks like there's other plans for it. Just as i finished putting my finest bottle of wine on the table the doorbell rang. I felt like my heart drop to my uterus. He was here.

I cleared my throat before opening the door ready to greet him but I was speechless looking at how sexy he was. He had on a suit and tie and some diamond earings on and when he saw me he grinned flashing his pearly whites. I got moist just staring at him.

"Lauren? hello?" He snapped me out my thoughts. Shit, caught staring.

"Oh hi christopher" I smiled. That's all i could say. Hi.

He laughed again. Oh god. that laugh.

"You gonna let me in or we gonna be standing here all night?"

I flushed embarrassed and let him in and closed the door behind us. He turned and got a good look at me and I noticed how his face lit up and he raised his eyebrows as he said "You look gorgeous, beautiful."

Two compliments in one? Shit. I stood there stupid and blushed then realized I didn't thank him, "Thank you! You too." I added quickly. He came close to me and grabbed both my hands.

"You dont have to be nervous, its just me." The words rolled off his tongue so swiftly and got me moist. Damn, just a couple words and he could turn me on. I walked towards the kitchen as he followed me and I looked at my work with a proud smile on my face, but it disappeared quickly because only his opinion mattered. He looked at it surprised, but the glow on his face came back and he turned to me.

"You did this?"

I smiled and nodded pridefully. "That's all me".

He smiled his million dollar smile, "It's beautiful". He then walked to a chair pulling it out looking at me waiting for me to sit in it. I walked and sat down smiling. "Thank You." I remembered to say it this time. He sat across from me and I grabbed the wine bottle that was already sitting on the table. "Wine?" I Offered. He nodded then I proceeded with opening it and he didn't take his eyes off of me the whole time. it's like he was undressing me with them. We locked eyes for a moment then I dropped mine and poured wine for myself. I could feel myself blushing but I couldn't stop. When I went to hand him the bottle I saw he was staring at me biting his lip. I couldn't take my eyes off them. He had me in a full on trance. He broke it by grabbing the bottle which snapped me back into reality and poured himself some wine. When he was done he put the top right back on and Held his glass up. I did the same.

"To... New Beginnings" He said.

I Smiled and repeated him, "To new beginnings."

We tapped our glasses into each others.