Chapter 14

Christopher

I sat in my office staring at the picture of me, Jada and Terrance in highschool. Where did I go wrong?

Like he knew something was up, He walked in and took a seat on one of my comfy couches.

"Wassup playa?"

"'Man, T, Something's wrong."

"What? That bartender didn't break up with you didnt she?" He laughed.

"Terrance man im serious. It's Jada."

His smile disappeared and he sat back sighing. "Man you still worried about getting caught? I told you, you just gotta-"

"Terrance be real, Its been 6 months with Lauren you think I'm still worried about getting caught up?"

"Woah woah woah.. 6 months? You've counted how long you been screwing her?" Then this big smile appeared on his face. "Awwwww man you love her! Awww mannnn"

"Shutup Terrance, I dont love her. This situation isnt even about her man, I told you its Jada! I catch her up all night on the phone, or crying , and this is every night."

Terrance just looked at me for a moment, and just when I thought he could actually be serious for once about something, That damn smile came back across his face. "Its the withdrawal of dick man!" He started cracking up as of that was the most funniest thing he's ever said. I sighed loudly and pointed to the door.

"Get out."

He kept laughing while trying to talk, "iight man calm down. Im sure Jada's cool man, maybe she got a hint about you and ole girl."

"Thats impossible. Only people that know is Me, Lauren, and You. I'm not saying anything.."

Terrance threw his hands up in surrender. "Dont even say I did it. So check your side chicks cause they might be rattin."

"But Lauren doesnt know jack shit about me. She doesnt even know my last name. She thinks its Smith!"

Terrance busted out laughing. "Man, You gave her my last name?"

I let out a chuckle. "Yeah."

"Man still, bitches are sneaky. She could possibly know more then you think."

True.

"Alright, Ima talk to her."

"Yeah, well, I got some stuff to get back to." He got up coughing. I noticed he didn't look the same, like something was tiring him out. Probably nothing.

I got my phone out, then Texted Lauren.

Me: Hey, dinner tonight at 8? I'll pick you up. We have to talk.

Lauren: yes. We do.

I was a little confused by her response but I waved it off thinking none of it.

Me: alright.