Chapter 10

Christopher

I sat in my office not being able to concentrate on my work. All I could think about was last week's events. I only fucked Lauren because Jada wouldn't but then Jada did! What do I do? Do I not talk to Lauren anymore? I wasn't sure. I decided I'd just keep Lauren around. Only because Jada was so flip-floppy. One minute she's fucking me the next she's not in the mood. It's not like I loved Jada any less. I don't even love Lauren at all. I love her pussy. I was so deep in thought I did t even Hear or see that Terrance had walked in.

"Man, you good? You just been sitting there staring at the wall all day." He said.

"Yeah.. Just stressing on some shit."

"What shit?"

Terrance was my right hand man and friend since 8th grade. I could trust him with anything, plus he's the one who got me into this mess.

"Alright so I went to Lauren's place last week and we fucked."

He looked Confused. "The bar tender?"

I nodded and a sheepish smile spread across his face.

"My mann! How was it?"

"Naw man, I accidentally fell asleep there and went home around 4 and I guess Jada was up all night waiting for me."

"What happened?"

"Get this, she chewed me out, then I put her in her place, then turned around and got into bed then apologized, sucked my dick, and rode me."

The look on his face went blank. I could see him clench his jaw.

"Damn.." Is all he could say.

"Two pussies in one night?" The smile reappeared And he started laughing.

"Man this shit isn't funny! I don't know what to do. Should I drop Lauren?"

Terrance looked at me like I lost my mind.

"Man, every nigga got a side chick! Just keep her around man, just in case." He said getting up to leave.

"Just in case what?"

He opened the door and looked at me with that same blank expression.

"Just in case." He said again with no emotion and just walked out my office.

I sighed and looked at the old picture of me, Jada and Terrance in high school that was sitting on my office desk. Lauren might interfere with all this. Friends, family, work. I just don't know.

*****************************

COMMENT! VOTE! SHARE!