Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Christopher

"Come on Jada!"

"No. I told you Chris my head hurts like crazy! maybe some other night." Damn. Another excuse, another night gone without sex. What a man got to do to get some pussy from his own wife around here? It's been 6 months since my wife of 4 years Jada and I have had sex. 4 years and not even a child to show for it. "Marriage isn't about just sex Chris, It's about love and-" "I know that Jada!" I cut her off. "And you know what else normal couples do from time to time too? Fuck." I told her. She rolled her eyes at me. " I'm done talking about this Chris I'm going to bed." She turned and walked away. My eyes dances all over her body from her legs to her ass. She doesn't even let me slap it. She stopped midway up the stairs and looked at me. "Aren't you coming to bed?" She asked. "Yeah, I'll be up in a minute." What's the rush? Not like I'm coming to bed to anything.

I love Jada. I really do. I met her when she was 16, I was 17. I fell in love right away. She's smart, beautiful, spontaneous, great body. As soon as she turned 18 I wasted no time in asking her to be my wife. I promised her I could take care of her and I am. We got married pretty young but who cares. She's a kindergarten teacher, and I own 5 businesses. I bring in most of the cash around here. I try to tell her she doesn't have to work, I have enough money saved for damn near 2 lifetimes, if it was possible. But she insists on working, because she loves it. A little extra money wouldn't hurt anyway. We live in a 3 story mansion. The business was passe down from my dad, thank god. Plus, I wanted to be able to be capable of taking care of Jada. I love that girl, but throughout our marriage we've only had sex 3 times, plus I took her virginity.  It's ridiculous and every time I bring it up, she just dismisses the conversation ending it with "maybe some other night". 

I walked into of the of the downstairs bathrooms that I use just for jerking off. I'm a grown ass married man, I shouldn't have to be jerking off, that's some high school boy shit. A woman should never leave her man two things, hungry or horny. I locked the doors and walked to the sink cabinet and opened it, taking out my magazines and Vaseline lotion. I sighed. I went to work for about 30 minutes then put everything back washed my hands and went to sleep. 

The next morning I woke up to Jada already gone to work. I got up, took a shower and got dressed to get to the office. I walked out to my black Bentley in my driveway and drove to work. When I got there I drove to the front of the building and handed the valet my keys. "Mr. Wright" the valet greeted, I nodded my head to him and made my way into the building where my boy Terrance was already there waiting for me. Terrance and I have been bros since middle school, he's my business partner. "So wassup dude, Jada give it up last night?" He asked. I sighed. "Man, if that was the case I'd be coming up in here with a smile that reached up to my ears." I replied. "Awww damn man, I don't think you're ever gonna get some. Might as well get used to it now playa" he laughed. "Man fuck you" I said. "Nah man but seriously, if wifey not giving you the goods, why don't you just look for it elsewhere?" He said. I stopped walking and looked at him crazy. "What?" I said. He turned to me and said "You heard me man, elsewhere." then patted my shoulder and walked away into his office. I walked into mine and sat down on my chair. Cheating. I never thought of cheating... but I couldn't do that to Jada, I love her too much. I shook the thought out of my mind and focused on work, I had a meeting to attend to in 5 minutes.