Chapter 7

Christopher

Not even an hour went by and we were at it. We were kissing each other wrestling tongues like it was the last thing we'd ever do. I even literally ripped her dress to expose her chest but she didn't care. After moments if huffing and puffing I decided I'd take it slow. I picked her up wrapping her legs around mine and just gave her a peck carrying her to her bedroom. Not knowing her house I was proud of myself for finding the room on the first try. Why was her house so big anyway? She got this bar tending? I'd have to ask one day.

I laid her down on the bed and slid off what was left of her dress revealing her sexy lace bra and matching thong. She looked at me with her seductive eyes biting her lip and that only made me more excited. I laid above her and started giving her kisses all over sweet neck sucking on some spots. She was letting out low moans so I decided to place my hands over her panties but right on her pearl, and rubbed. To my surprise she reacted almost instantly. I could feel the moistness through her thin underwear. I unhooked her bra and looked at what she had to offer. They were beautiful. I took one into my mouth and began sucking and I removed my hand from her now throbbing clit and used it to massage her other breast. I sucked, nibbled, and tugged at her nipple until it was just a hard nub and did the same with her twin. Lauren was going wild, she couldn't control herself under my body, she was twitching, squirming around. I decided to play with her a little and lick around her belly button then slid my tongue to where my finger had been - over her panties. I took in her aroma and made note to myself how good she smelled. Most women don't, Jada always does too though. This was a bonus for Lauren. She grabbed at her panties trying to pull them down herself but I grabbed her wrist stopping her and looked up at her.

"I'm in charge here."

*****************************************

CHAPTER 8 IS PRIVATE! MUST BE FOLLOWING ME TO READ.