What The Fuck?!

Lauren

"Girl you should have a party." I tried to convince Anastacia. "Nah my mom would go all loco and shit." She laughed.

"Girl you always doing what yo momma say. Damn you such a good girl." I rollled my eyes.

"Well unlike you I have respect for my mother and if she don't want me doing it then I'm not simple as that." She shrugged.

"How would she know if she gone be gone for at least two weeks." I fussed. "You have a party at yo fucking house." She smacked her lips.

"But yours is bigger. Stop being so damn stuck up and upity." I rolled my eyes.

"You can always leave and find a new friend." She shrugged. I couldn't stop song friends with this bitch.

She buys me a lot of stuff.  Call me fake or whatever but that's the only reason I'm putting up with her ass.

"Sorry chica." I said. "That's what I thought." She laughed. "So we gone have the party or not?" I asked still trying to convince her.

"Fine I'll have the damn party." She said sounding annoyed. "Yasss bitch." I hugged her.

"When this shit over you better help me clean up or I'm beating yo ass." She said with a straight face.

Anastacia

Lauren is really lucky I'm having this damn party.

****

So far my party deep as hell. Everything is going pretty smooth. I started to loosen up a little and started giving some boy a lap dance.

"Tryna hit this Anastacia?" I turned and seen Trey. "Yeah let's go upstairs I don't want a whole bunch of people thinking they can smoke in my house." I said.

He nodded and followed me up the stairs. I took him in my game room.  We finally mad it up to the game room and I seen him pull it out.

"I've never smoked before." I laughed. "It's a first time for everything right?" He asked.  "Yeah I guess." I shrugged.

After he lit it he handed it to me.  I inhaled it I think I did it wrong cause I started chocking hard as hell.

"Damn girl slow down." He laughed.

**

"Yo I'm hungry as shit." I laughed. "Go fix me something to eat." Lauren giggled. The party had ended and everybody was gone. Me and Lauren had got high as bell tho.

I went downstairs and fixed some spicy tacos and some nachos.

"Bitch the food done!" I yelled. We both made our plates and started eating like no tomorrow.

**Next Day**

"Aye we going my cousins trap house." Lauren said.  "Bitch please." I snapped.

"Look don't be all goody and shit. They gone think you a coo and they gone kill both of us." Lauren said.

"BITCH WHY THE FUCK YOU BRING ME HERE?!" I screamed. " I had to." She sighed.

"I'm sorry Anastacia but I had to do it." She shrugged. "Boss I got her!" She yelled.

Next thing I know big ass dudes grabbing me.