Its a promise

Lauren

So I found out that Anastacia is back from college. Now I know y'all ain't think I was gone let that bitch get away with it. Four years later and yes I'm still on this. Time don't change anything.

She still fucked up my life. I couldn't get into a good college cause don't nobody want a person with a a felony on there record. That bracelet was 1,000 dollars.

So sense she messed up my life I'm gone end hers. Plain and simple.

*****

"Iyona stop playing around and being thirsty! You have to stay with the bitch so we can set her up." I snapped. "I actually love Anastacia so I can't set her up like that." Iyona sighed.

"Love? You don't love that bitch if you did you wouldn't have went along with this shit." I laughed.

"I didn't really know her and 1 mil looked good at the time." She shrugged.

"Well give me my money back." I shrugged. "That's fine. You just a jealous hating ass bitch Anastacia better than you." She spat.

"And you a sneaky un loyal Golding ass hoe." I snapped.

"Fuck you! Loose pussy ass bitch." She said. I could tell she was mad by that ugly ass facial expression on her face.

I rolled my eyes and shook that comment off. I'm tired of these fake bitches. I asked her to do one simple think and she couldn't even do that.

"We gone tell Anastacia how we've been plotting on her." I smile and grabbed her by her hair.

"I got this gun in my pocket so I suggest you think wisely." I said with a devilish smirk.

"Let me go Lauren!" She yelled. "Shut the fuck up." I said hitting her in the back of her head with the butt of my gun.

It didn't knock her out but she was a lil droopy.

***

Anastacia

Me and Trey was sitting on my couch watching a movie when I herd a loud ass bang on my door.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I snapped sounding like somebody's ghetto mama. "Come to the door and you will see." A voice said.

I recognized the voice a little but I couldn't think of the persons name. I walked to the door and opened it and seen Iyona and Lauren.

"Bitch why are you here?" I snapped at Lauren. "As your girlfriend why am I here." She did a evil smirk.

"Iyona what the fuck going on?" I said getting irritated. "Baby we kidnaped me." Iyona said bursting into tears.

"Bitch really you couldn't get to me so you  took my girl?" I asked laughing. 

Before Lauren say anything I punch r her in be face causing her to fall to the ground.

She held her face in pain. "I'm not the one you should be hitting Iyona helped me set your ass up." Lauren said then spit her blood on my floor.

I kicked her in her face hard as hell. "Why did you do that?" She asked holding her bloody nose.

"Don't spit yo fucking blood on my floor." I said nonchalantly.

"Anastacia what's going on?" Trey asked walking in the room. "What's he doing here?!" Iyona screamed. "You shut the fuck up before I kill your ass right here!" I snapped on her.

She looked scared as hell. "Y'all bitch's gone die. That's a promise." I smirked.

"Both of y'all get the fuck out my house now!" I snapped