Wedding bells

Trey

I slick got irritated seeing Anastacia kiss another nigga in front of me. That's shit messing with my head.

I'm not gone worry about her though I'm about to worry about my future wife.

"Baby I'm gone drop you off and then I gotta go handle some business." I said. She nodded.

***

"This ring is perfect." I said looking at it. "That will be fifteen thousand dollars." The lady smiled. 

*** 2 days later!!**

"Why did you bring me to this fancy place?" She asked smiling. "I'm showing you my appreciation towards you." I smiled.

I got out my chair and got on one knee. "Babe what are you doing?" She said starting to cry.

"Alexis Price will you marry me?" I asked smiling.

"YES OF COURSE I WILL!" She screamed smiling. I slid the ring on her finger and I got up and kissed her.

"I love you so much." She smiled. "I love you too." I smiled back.

Anastacia

I herd a knock on my door. I don't know who that could possibly be. I went and opened the door and I seen Carter standing at the door with flowers.

"Aww there so beautiful." I smiled. "Just like you." He smirked.

"What you been up to?" He asked. "I just finished cooking." I laughed. "What you cook?" He asked.

"Quesadillas." I said. "Oh shit. But they ain't better than Taco Bell." He smirked.

"Boy shut up I bet yo ass still gone eat it though." I laughed. "You damn right." He laughed walking to the kitchen.

Carter has been making me extremely happy these past four days.

"So what's been going with you?" He asked. "I just got out a coma." I said. "Damn how long was you in it?" He asked. "2 years. My ex was supposed to hold me down but as you can see he didn't." I shrugged.

"Well do you have any up coming appointments?" He asked. "No I don't but thanks for being concerned." I smiled at him.

"Carter how you Mexican and can't cook Mexican food?" I asked laughing. "When I was born I got into some lil adoption agency and I was with this lil white family so yeah." He shrugged.

"Why don't you have on a shirt?" I asked smiling. His body was beyond nice.

I decided to take a picture of him. He caught me taking the picture.

"Don't be taking pictures of my sexy body

"Don't be taking pictures of my sexy body." He laughed. "I'll do what I want."I stuck out my tongue.

2 weeks later......

"Hey Carter go see what that is please." I yelled from the kitchen.

I seen Carter come back in with a pretty box with little dots all over it.

"Let me see it." I said a little confused.

I opened it up and read the note.

Your invited to Trey and Alexis wedding !

After I seen that I shut the box and threw it. "What's wrong?" Carter asked.

"Nothing they just invited me to there wedding." I shrugged. That was a bitch move.

"Shorty we gone have our own lil wedding." Carter smiled. "I bet we are." I laughed.

I'm gone go to the wedding since that bitch wanna be petty Ima play right along.