Its Done

Anastacia

"Umm who is this?" Alexis asked smiling at Carter. "MY boyfriend." I smiled. "I'm Carter." Carter introduced himself.

"Alexis." She smiling biting her lip. "Well let's get started on your wedding." I faked laughed.

Alexis

Carter was absolutely fine as hell. The things I'd do to him.

"The fuck you staring at?!" Trey snapped me out of my daze. "Um nothing baby." I smiled. 

"Well when do you guise plan on having it?" Anastacia asked.

I started at her outfit for a little while. "Don't you think your a little underdressed. You don't look professional at all." I rolled my eyes.

"What do I need to get professional for a wedding that I don't wanna do. The only reason I'm doing this is because your man came to my house begging for me to do this for yall." She spat.

"You went to her house?!" I yelled. "It wasn't like that I was just tryna get you your dream wedding." He sighed.

"Sure as hell ain't seem like it. You got all pissed when she lied and said I got her pregnant." Carter said raising his eyebrow.

"Nigga you can get the fuck out my house." Trey said sounding annoyed. "She got good pussy though. You tried it yet?" Carter laughed looking at Trey.

"Fuck you and her both of y'all can get the hell out." Trey snapped. "Why are you getting so upset over an ex?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yea Trey who are you?" Anastacia smiles. 

"Well it's clear that your fiancé doesn't want you to have the best wedding ever so I'll jus get out your way." Anastacia smiled getting up.

"Let's go Daddy." She smiled grabbing Carters hand. I watch Carter grab a handful of her ass.

Trey isn't aggressive like Carter is. Yea he's  a little aggressive just he could be a little more.

"I'm going to my room." I said before walking away.

Anastacia

I smiled at Carter he's just like me. Petty as hell and he makes me happy.

"Let's go to your room." Carter said in a low deep voice.

We made into my room. I'm beyond horny and I want some dick. I know this would be my first experience but that's fine.

We finally made it up to my room. He started sucking on my neck leaving hickeys. I did light moans from the pleasure.

"Carter I'm a virgin." I said. "How you 20 something and a virgin." He chuckled. "I was a lesbian." I shrugged.

He nodded and began taking off my shirt. I already didn't have on a bra so my breast was completely out.

"Lay back." He said with so much base in his voice. I did as told. He began sucking on my nipples.

"Carter you love me?" I asked. "I always have and always will." He kissed my lips.

Trey

For some reason I feel like Anastacia giving my pussy away. I ment her pussy away.

Shit I gotta get her off my mind. I walked in the room with Alexis.

**

"You never fucked me like that." Alexis smiled. "Yeah I know." I shook my head. Whole time I was thinking about Anastacia.

I couldn't get my mind off her.

I miss her ass a lot. But I'm about to get married. It's to late now. What's done is done.