Planning

Lauren

So for the past two days Anastacia been real friendly. I was starting to suspect something but then Anastacia a weak ass bitch.

"Anastacia I want this you should buy me it girl." I smiled. "Mhmm sure." She smirked.

Anastacia

While Lauren wasn't looking I slipped the bracelet wanted into her I purse. "Lauren lets go."I said walking out the door. I walked out then as Lauren was walking out the alarm went off.

"Lauren what the fuck?!" I yelled laughing. "I didn't steal anything." She said looking scared.

"Yes you did apparently." I said laughing my ass off. "Bitch it's not funny!" She yelled. "There go the mall cops hoe." I laughed.

"Help me pay for it please." She begged. "Nahh you got your own money." I giggled. "No I need yo damn money you dumb bitch!" She yelled getting mad.

"Oh see now I'm definitely not paying for it." I said before walking away. "I'll call your mom and let her know you got locked up." I said.

***

"Yes she got locked up for stealing some bracelet. I told her I would buy her it but she still stole it." I shook my head.

"That damn girl! I don't know what I'm gone do with her. She always got me spending some type of money that I don't got!" Her momma fussed.

"I got that damn girl 3 abortions." She shook her head.

"I say you leave her in there for a while to let her learn her lesson mami." My mom butted in.

"I know I damn sure would leave this Lil girl in there if she put me through all that." My mom shook her head.

"Si alguna vez haces eso te romperé el maldito cuello!" My mom threatened me.

"I guess I'll leave her there for about a month." Her mom shrugged. "As you should Jennifer." My mom said.

"Thank you so much Gloria and Anastacia." Her mom smiled. "No problem." I said hugging her.

Lauren

"Johnson you got a visitor." The guard said. "Ok." I mumbled. He came and took me to the visiting room.

"Ma you gone get me out?" I asked smiling. "How much is your bail?" She asked. "Umm 700." I mumbled. "You gone be in here for a month." She said with a straight face.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. "Yell at me again and I'll make it 7 months." She said through gritted teeth. "Ma you can't just leave me in here." I said crying.

"Nobody told ya black ass to steal shit. You got yo own fucking money anyways." My mom barked.

"Let me tell you something ma. I think Anastacia set me up." I said folding my arms.

"Why the hell would she do that?!" My mom questioned. "I've been using her for her money." I shrugged.

"You ungrateful lil girl! You basically been stealing a friendship and her money! You staying in here the whole time bye!" My momma said before getting up.

"MA DONT LEAVE ME!"  I yelled. "Inmate lets go!" The officer said yanking me by my arm.

I can't believe my own mother gone let me rot in here. I didn't steal that fucking bracelet.

"Let me go I'm gone kill that bitch!!" I screamed. I punched the guard in the face and started making a run for it.

As soon as I was out I felt a sting go to my arm then I felt blood oozing down my arm.

Anastacia

"So Trey I got her locked up." I smiled. "Damn that quick." He laughed.

"She gone get out soon and probably coming for me but I don't care." I shrugged. "When she get out make sure you think smart. That's what most people forget to do." He shrugged.

"Help me become street smart?" I asked. "You sure you ready for the streets?" He asked.

"Yeah I been planning on it sense I was young."