Crazy,Bold

Anastacia

"You like me?" I asked Trey. "I gotta go shorty." He said ignoring my question. "Trey answer my question." I said crossing my arms.

He started laughing hard as hell. "The fuck is so funny."  I snapped. "You look cute when you mad." He said still laughing.

"But nah for real let's go to the gym." He said. "Lemme go get dressed and this time don't be watching me with yo weird ass." I laughed.

***

"Take me a picture." Trey said. "You gone put it on insta for yo hoes to see?" I asked laughing. "Something like that." He shrugged.
"I wanna take it outside my eyes look better." He smirked.

When Trey took his shirt off I almost passed the hell out. "Like what you see?" He smirked. "Hell yeah!" I laughed.

"Girl come on." He said rushing me.

"Do you have on any underwear?"  I asked

"Do you have on any underwear?" I asked. "Nope." He laughed. "Well stay away from me when we work out cause if yo dick be bouncing and shit Ima look." I shrugged in all honesty. "You done got bold." Trey laughed.

Lauren

"Mommy please get me out of here." I said letting tears fall. "What happened to your face?" She asked dryly. "A girl cut me for asking is this my bed." I shook my head.

"Damn. But yeah Ima get you out." She said. "When?" I asked getting excited. "Tomorrow. I get my check anyways." My momma said shaking her head.

"Thank you so much ma." I said hugging her.

****

I'm still debating on weather I should kill Anastacia or not. I don't wanna come back to this hell hole for 9 years or more. But she was the reason I came here anyways.

Next day..........

"Thanks for getting me out ma." I smiled. "Yea you welcome but you getting yo ass out my house." She shrugged.

"Ma why?!" I asked. "You was using that nice girl for her money. I ain't raise you to be no gold digging fake ass lil girl! And you going back to they house and tell her and her momma the fucking truth TODAY!" She yelled.

****

"Hey Ms.Gloria Anastacia here?" I asked. "Cia!! Come down stairs!" Her momma yelled.

Anastacia came zooming down the stairs. She slowed down when she seen me. "Why you here?" She asked folding her arms.

"I wanted to tell you I was sorry for using you for your money." I said. "You used my daughter for her money?" Gloria asked.

"Ain't that what I jus said?" I snapped. My momma punched me in my chest.

"All the shit she bought you your ass is giving it back." My momma said.

"Gloria I'm sorry. I didn't think she would do anything like this." My mom shook her head.

"Well her bitch ass daughter set me up." I barked. "Call me out my name again and I'll drag yo ugly ass by yo cheap ass weave." She snapped.

Anastacia

This girl really trying my patients. I've changed. I'm not as weak as I was 4 weeks ago. "Anastacia Maria Gonzalez! Watch yo damn mouth." My mom snapped.

"Lo siento ma ella sólo sigue intentándome." I said.

"Don't say shit in Spanish you dumb bitch!" Lauren yelled.

That was it. I grabbed her by her hair and started kicking her in her face. "Stop calling me out my name!" I said and punched her before letting her go.

"You dumb bitch!" She yelled charging at me. I kicked her dead in her face stopping her in tracks. "Next time you run up Ima do more than that chika." I whispered in her ear.

"That's why I fucked Trey!" She spat. "You wanna cookie for being a hoe?" I asked laughing.

"Rode his dick good tho." She smirked. "Baby girl I'm 18 years old and still a virgin. You pop yo pussy for Amy Nigga that want it. Tighten up sis." I laughed.

"You got the right one boo." I laughed.