The fuck Going On?

Iyona

I honestly think that Anastacia fine as hell. She pretty with a nice sized waist. She not too big or too small she just right.

But being that she got a nigga I'm gone leave her alone. But once he fucks up im gone take my chance with her.

"Hey Pretty Girl." I smile at Anastacia. "Sup." She smirked. She just got from cheer practice.

"Damn you sweaty as hell." I laughed. "Yeah I gotta take a shower." She said.

I guess she doesn't suspect that in gay cause she started taking off her shirt and shit.

"Your tits look so perfect." I smiled. "Awe thanks." She laughed. "You got anybody special?" She asked smiling.

"No not yet at least." I smiled.

1 week later....

"Hey baby." I smiled at Trey. "Wassup baby girl." He smiled back. "I missed you monkey." I said playfully pushing his head. "I missed you too short stuff." He laughed.

"I'm not short you just a giant." I laughed defending myself. "Where we going ?" I asked confused.

"On a date." He smiled. "I look like a whole bum. Let me go home and see my parents first and I'll change there." I said.

He nodded.

**

"Hey ma." I hugged her. "Hey baby I missed you so much." She smiled and hugged me. "I missed you too where's Papa?" I asked. "He's on his way home actually. " my mother smiled. "Shocker." I laughed sarcastically.

"Your know he has a busy job." My mother offended him. "Doing what? Y'all never told me what y'all do." I said folding my arms.

"It don't matter what we do long as you got a roof over yo head and clothes on yo back you fine." She fussed.

"Ite ma I'm going on a date." I said.

"Oh my gosh we have to get you cute and stuff." She smiled.

******

"Take my pictures ma." I smiled. She took it so fast and I wasn't ready. "I'm mad you didn't wear the other dress." She said frowning.

"Well I didn't wanna overdress." I shrugged.

"You should get some color tattoos rather than those plain ones

"You should get some color tattoos rather than those plain ones." She sighed. "Ma I gotta go." I said walking out the house.

I walked out and seen Trey sitting outside his car. "Next time don't wear that shit no more." He said as soon as I came close to him.

"Whatever lemme take you a picture you look cute." I smirked.

"Give me a kiss

"Give me a kiss." I said standing on my tip toes. He pecked my lips.

"Come on before we be late." He smirked. I hopped in the car and we sped off.

**

"How was your first days in college?" Trey asked. "It actually pretty good." I smiled nodding.

Trey

"Trey you ok?" Anstacia asked. "Yeah I'm cool." I lied. I just found out Anstacia's dad in jail. She knows nothing about the situation.

"I'm mad I missed my dad." She sighed. "He was supposed to come and see you?" I asked. "My mom said he was on his way home." She shrugged.

She lied to yo ass.....

"Oh ok." I nodded. "You know what your parents do for a living?" I asked. "Nope they won't tell me. I hope it's something ok." She sighed.

"Yeah i understand." I said.

I wonder how bad she gone take it when she finds out. "How big is trust to you?" I asked.

"I mean it's real important. I'm real stubborn so it would take me some time to forgive that person. Plus I hate secrets. That's when I become real stubborn." She said.

"How important is it to you?" She asked.

"It's real important. I hate being fucked over it pisses me off." I admitted

***

"I'm gone text you." He said before hugging me and kissing me. "You better." I smirked.

I walked in the house and seen my mom pacing back and fourth.  "What's wrong ma?" I asked. "Nothing sweet heart." She smiled pushing her hair back.

Next think I know a whole bunch of police officers came in and tackled me down to the ground.

"Ma what's going on?!" I yelled. "Go to Trey house!" She yelled before they pulled her out the house leave me.