I don't know what to call this..ideas? maybe?

Um...

hello.

It's Dawson.

(can I add a cool picture for the chapter?...I'm adding a cool picture....feel free to change it ^^ you know, that could be my thing on here, too...)

Anyways! ^//^ heh, sorry. On with whatever this is.

I finally managed to get into this account because my power finally came back on! So, I was thinking...

we've already talked about the admins, we've already talked about covers, so I was thinking..this is a Luktra account.

So we'll eventually have to make a Luktra book.

...yeah.

Like an actual fanfiction or an adventure.

And as we've seen a lot of other minecraft story mode fanfiction, this one would have to maybe stand out. Have a unique cover, a cool and eye-catching description..yeah.

(spends two minutes trying to spell out, 'unique,' in my mind)

We could each write a chapter whenever we feel like it and could edit out anything from others like typos or grammar errors.

But, what would it be about?

I had a few ideas, like maybe how they met. It wouldn't be a typical what-if-they-went-to-school thing, but I have a few ideas.

- Maybe the two meet and adventure out in the fields because maybe Petra lives in a cabin or on an acridge or something. Anyways, then the two end up getting lost in the woods, having to find their way out and becoming friends. They could be maybe 9 or so in this, maybe 10. I don't really know.

-They meet up again because maybe their parents are friends, maybe something like Petra only has a dad or something. Anyways, they could end up hanging out when an older sibling of one of theirs goes missing, and they have to find them. This one isn't that thought out but I tried. ^^

(or there could be a storm warning and the two families have to live under one roof for a couple of weeks while it blows over. Petra and Lukas fight, they have adventure, they find secret passageways, and they become awkward together.)

-Okay, this idea I really like for some reason; it's the Petra-lives-in-a-cabin sort of thing once again, and it's just a bunch of small maybe medium stories of their weird adventures and escapes from almost killing themselves as young kids.

There's also another idea of them as young adults, or at least after episode 7.

I had this idea for a while now, actually ^^

So, it's after the whole Pama drama (laughs at my own joke for two minutes,) then Jesse, (maybe male and mixed or darker skinned, because every other Jesse in every other fanfic is female and white...so...) Petra, and Lukas go back to the Mesa.

Then, mesa adventures ensue. Maybe Jesse gets chipped by an unknown something, they find out PAMA's been re-...turned on? or something like that.

But I honestly really like this idea. It would include cute fluff, the youtubers (especially Stacy fangirling about being in a mesa biome, which would be kinda cool and cute,) and adventures and cute stuff.

So...yeah.

These are just ideas for books we could all write together so...yeah. Please tell me if you like any of the ideas...^^

-Dawson

Wait I already told you who it was

Imma go now

Okay bye