I'm just gonna do it

Ok

I know

I'm invading this book

But I have to, because we have an official TUMBLR PAGE AND AHHH

JAY YOU ARE AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING

GO LOOK GO LOOK GO LOOK

https://yourdailyluktra.tumblr.com/

It features art, posts, and all other Luktra stuff, and I actually really like the idea! Also, ever since Hero in Residence came out I kiiinnndaa starting shipping female Jesse and Petra, but that's only because it's kinda cute and Lukas was barely even in the episode.

Gimme a break x)

Anyways, I'm just gonna go ahead and make a book, but I won't publish, but all of the admins can review it first and go over it before publishing it.

It's the storm idea.

I still have a lot of preparation to do before even thinking about the plot of the mesa one, but I just need a name and a decent plot.

Then all of the admins can go over it, because I really want this book to be special, since it's our first official ship book, you know?

I kind of have two minds about it though.

On one hand, I want it to have a really cool plot with adventure and storms and maybe eve flooding, where they get separated in the middle of the storm and have to find their families together.

But on the other hand, I just want it to be cute fluffy stuff while it's raining out, I dunno.

But you decide, sorry, I'm just excited x) I'll try to make a draft of a prologue today..

-You probably know who it is by now..