H E L L O

Um...

hello I guess? 

Its Liv by the way. ^^

(I added a picture because Ruby and Dawson added landscapes and dragons because its their thing. And colorful pictures are mine.... so I thought I could add one? Idk you can take it off if you want. ^^)

So just about two chapters ago Dawson had introduced the Luktra Tumbler Page!

(THANK A MILLION JAYYYYY ^^)

So what are we going to have next? 

A Luktra Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram page? Jk, jk.

BUT THAN AGAIN.

Right now Lukesse and Jetra shippers can see that this profile is public, right? So maybe just like the Orders, they might do the same thing...

Just giving you a heads up because that might be something coming. More or less with a truck full of Jetra moments, and much more Lukesse than Luktra in Hero In Residence. 

I only counted one Luktra moment in the entire episode.

...

It was when Petra guessed Lukas was writing in the beginning. I don't really know if that counts or not, but at least she knows what Lukas does 24.7 right?

Idk those were just some thoughts that I need to spit out. Apparently Telltale wants every Luktra shipper to start going towards Jetra, but this is only the first episode of this season. 

As everyone should know at the end of Hero In Residence, there was a cut seen were Lukas saw the Admin and he want to help OOTS. But at the screen of the second episode it shows him and Stella pointing to a mountain of some sorts.

I dunno. Along with everyone else. x)

Well thats all I have for now, hope to wright soon!

- Liv

(you probably knew that)

bye x)