Stirpe tumblr as an aside

*pokes head in* whoa I haven't visited here in a bit

what

OKAY ANYWAY

So I've been going through Eric Stirpe's tumblr for the last few days (he's one of Telltale's main writers), and here's some stuff I've been finding.

-Jack and Radar were actually "created" quite a while before Season Two was even announced, as an Unnamed Warrior who visits Beacontown and as a nerdy librarian figure, respectively. Neither of them had names.

-The Old Builders were literally just bored. That's their motivation for the Games. They're bored.

-The draft of Episode 7 was the first time the idea of Lukas being a writer came up.

-Romeo smells like cinnamon.

-Axel originally had a pet bat named Batsy, but that had to be scrapped. Maybe the Batsy of Episode 8 is a reference?

-There was a bug in Season Two animating where Petra was shrunk to half her normal size - the MCSM team now refers to the bug as Tiny Petra.

-Episode 5 is currently a bit longer than the rest of the episodes this season so far, and on the feels scale from 1 to 10, if everything goes planned, it's supposed to be an 11. *cue severe screaming*

-Fred was the storyteller of the Admin group.

-Stirpe listens to wordless movie soundtracks while writing.

-Jack's name was originally Jacque. 

-There's an upside-down house and an Aquatic District in Beacontown.

-The environments are built in a 3D-modeling software called Maya, and are also built in Minecraft to make sure they actually work.

-Minecon Earth starts on Saturday! (okay, that isn't on his Tumblr or linked from it, but hey, reminders!)

-Jack and Nurm's Adventure Emporium is actually a pirate ship. 

-It... looks like it's bordering an ocean? Here, lemme post the image:

 looks like it's bordering an ocean? Here, lemme post the image:

it looks so cool aaaaaa

I can see the Mines and Nell's house (whoa that's big) and the tree bridge and the hamburger AAAH THAT'S SO COOl

oaky sorry for freaking so much whoops

--Ruby