Killjoys Part 5

We got out of bed because Gerard had a concert soon after that in which he invited me to. I decided to change into the my chemicak romance shirt I owned with a huge picure of Gerard on it. I was excited to see him perform. Once we got their he immediately put on my favorite outfit to see him in his sheriff of emo town outfit. I thought he looked amazing in it even before I saw him in it in concert. He didnt get to see me because they had to do his makeup and stuff and also in the car he had to drive and i sat in the back because it was darker. I went to go find my seat to find out he gave me a front row seat ticket and I found my spot against the rail and I could see the entire stage. Soon the stadium was packed and the concert began to start. The very first song he sang was MAMA one of my favorites. Then after that song ended he kneeled in front of me (as shown in the picture) and screamed "YOU LOOK HOT AS FUCK IN THAT SHIRT" the crowd looked at him confused and laughed hoping it was a joke. "NO LIKE SERIOUSLY Y/N YOU IN THAT SHIRT WITH A PICTURE OF ME ON IT IS LIKE SO TURNING ME ON RIGHT NOW!!!" I giggled and he grabbed my arm while everyone was staring at me wondering who I was. "Hey guys I forgot to say this but umm this is my girlfriend y/n!" He said laughing. "Why are you acting so hyper and happy" I asked curiously. "Well because your here" he said happily he let me sit on stage instead of my seat and eventually Frank tried to do a backflip and fell. He got hurt and was hurried off stage. Gerard was about to end the concert because their was no guitarist when. "Hey Gerard I know how to play your songs on guitar!" I said happily. "Really" he asked giggling. "Yeah I was in Frank's music class and he teaches us how to play different songs from the emo trinity but we had to choose a band and I chose you guys" I stated happily. "As they were pulling Frank off the stage he yelled to Gerard "YEAH GERARD SHE CAN PLAY MOST OF OUR SONGS AS WELL AS I CAN" I looked at him grinning then he handed me the guitar. "Ok so guys this song is called DEAD!" He screamed. I was happy because this song was my favorite to play.
*TIME SKIP*

After about 20 more songs we ended the concert and as soon as Gerard pulled me backstage he screamed in my face "THAT WAS AMAZING Y/N YOU DID GREAT!!!" I felt so happy after he said this. I was walking to Frank's dressing room to see how he was doing when I suddenly got pulled into Gerard's dressing room and pushed into a passionate kiss.

Love writing these if you got any suggestions comment them below.
-MCRX17