Sinners Part 8

Brendon began kissing me before I pulled away. "I WAS JOKING MAN OMG" I laughed. "Too late" he proclaimed and continued on. I sighed and let him. He picked me up and laid me on hus empty desk. He kissed me passionately and began to take off my shirt. We broke our kiss for a second to lift my Fall Out Boy shirt over my head. Brendon threw my shirt across the room iver at Patrick. Brendon seemed to think it was 1 second too long so he came  back to our passionate kiss forcefully as he began to slide off my black skinny jeans. He looked down at my panties and you could tell he was turned on. "You own Panic! At The Disco panties?" He asked gawking. "I don't know am I wearing them?" I asked sarcastically. "Not for long" he said seductively. He began to unhook my bra and drop it to the ground his head lowered down to your chest and he sucked on one breast and fondled the other. He began sliding off my panties and he lowered his head down further. He ran hus tounge across my clit and began to thrust his tounge in and out of my entrance. Everyone gawked at how Brendon was really doing it in front of students. I began to be overwhelmed with pleasure as he pulled hour and undressed himself. All the other girls where staring at him and gawking I felt jealous. As soon as he was naked I pulled him into a passionate kiss to make it clear that he was mine to the other girls. As we pulled away he thrusted into me making me moan with pleasure. He let me adjust to his size and began thrusting at a rapid rate note allowing a slow start. He thrusted in and out so hard I had already started feeling a knot in my stomach forming. I was overwhelmed with pleasure. "Brendon I'm gona..." I began "me too" he replied before coming inside of me. We both released and Brendon explained how he pleasured me most and how to do that to the guys and I explained what it felt like to the girls. That was the akwardest moment of my life.