THIS IS URGENT EMO NEWS!!!

Gerard once said he wants MCR to follow the same path as the Smashing Pumpkins and they were together for 12 years before they broke up for 6 years and then they got back together, My Chemical Romance got together in 2001 and broke up 12 years later, and since they broke up in 2013 they might've left us a sign they were getting back together in 2019 such as the Na Na Na music video which was taken place IN 2019!!! But that's not all Gerard frequently empasizes the fact that "Teenagers scare the living shit" out of him and if the band was 12 it would be a teenager if they went for another year and if they get back together 2019 the band would be 18 years old meaning a legal adult so it would valid if they got back together in 2019. But once again their is more the girl in danger days is 6 and the year is 2019 and 2019-6=2013 meaning she was born then and this could represent us having to carry our dedication to this band for those 6 years. So it would be valid with their songs, their videos, and their career path they said they wanted to follow so it would make sense with their entire concept of music and their inspirations if they got back together in this year and they also started posting videos frequently again, in one day My Chemical Romance posted 12 videos, 12 VIDEOS IS MORE THAN MOST BANDS POST IN A YEAR!!! So I have no lack of evidence to prove this and all we as fans have to so now is hope.

I JUST CONNECTED TOO MANY DOTS EVERYONE SHARE THIS CHAPTER WITH YOUR FRIENDS GET THE EYELINER GET READY I THINK I MIGHT ACTUALLY BE RIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS MIGHT BE REAL KILLJOYS MAKE SOME NOISE AND PREPARE FOR THE BLACK PARADE'S RESURECTION!!! (get it because The Black Parade is Dead! hahaha I'm funny)