The Sinners Part 3

Beware because shit is about to go down and it's going down hard I mean like their is a sex scene sometime in the next 2 parts because Brendon is a drunk Party animal. So if you don't like that shit YET, you either will soon or you will learn to deal with my shit or you just won't read it, its up to you and I won't be offended either way. So yeah, EMONESS WILL "CARRY ON"

     After Brendon finished his turn singing and dancing, it was Gerard's turn so Brendon quickly grabbed your wrist and ran into the fraternity house and then right into your bed room. "Ok so what just happened will be in the school paper tomorrow and we need to discuss what 'we' are!" Brendon whispered frantically. "Whats wrong with you have you never kissed a girl?" You asked taunting like. "No, but this is my first time kissing a student, but luckily Gerard is okay with this shit since we are only a couple years apart!" Brendon snickered. "What do you mean by shit mr. Urie?" You said cutely. "I mean this" he said before quickly pulling you into an embrace and letting his lips overwhelm yours.

     "Okay so back on topic!" Brendon said while pulling away. "So what are we to each other, was it a friendly kiss, was it love, do we like each other? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?"Brendon screamed while pacing. "Well do you like me?" You asked simply. "Yeah" he replied worriedly. Well I like you so now the question is are we just dating or are we going straight to boyfriend and girlfriend?" You asked laughing. "Well how about we just stay friends for now, because we don't know much about each other" he asked trying not to be akward. "Ok" you said quickly.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

(So this is in class the next day and remember Brendon is your sex Ed teacher and right now he is trying to teach your class about the values [not] of Chastity)

        "Ok class so today we are testing you logical skills!" Brendon said laughing. "Gerard why do I have to do this?" He screamed. "Just do it Brendon or go fuck yourself and magically not get a check this week!!!" Gerard warned. "Ok fine but fuck you!!!" Brendon snickered. "I heard that ass hole!!!" Gerard yelled. The whole class started to laugh. "Great relationship our teachers have isn't it?" a kid behind you snickered. "Ok then class I will be asking you random questions so you can prove to me your sense of wisdom. Y/n come up here you will go first!" He screamed as you walked to the front of the classroom. "Ok y/n will you fuck me?" He asked very straight forward. The class looked astonished at that question. "Umm excuse me I think I heard you wrong did you just ask me to fuck you?" you asked worriedly. "God Damn right I did so what's your answer?" He said smirking. "Ok then my reply is FUCK YEAH I WILL!!!" you screamed enthusiastically. "Umm what I think I heard you wrong did you just say you will fuck me?" Brendon asked still smirking. "God Damn right I did!!!" You screamed as to repeat what Brendon said only moments ago. "Y/n meet me after class I wish to speak to you about something!" He whispered. The whole class started to go "ooooooooohhhhhhhh" you laughed.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

          You tried to get out of the classroom without him noticing but it didn't work. "Y/n come back here" he said as he grabbed the end of your hoodie and pulled you towards him into a warm embrace. "HE GERARD I DON'T THINK I CAN TEACH THE NEXT CLASS I HAVE TO TEACH A STUDENT A LESSON" Brendon screamed while smirking more than ever. "Ok but just don't do that shit in the classroom go back to your fraternity house if you want to fuck her!" Gerard yelled. Brendon quickly grabbed your wrist happy with Gerard's reply.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
(Your now at the dorm, sorry trying to speed this shit up)

        Brendon quickly turned around pressing his lips against yours. He grabbed your thigh and pulled your legs around his waist. He held you ass to keep you in place. He began to walk up the stairs and pinned you on the bed. "So I heard you wanted to fuck me?" He said sarcastically. "I
w-was joking about that B-Brendon" you said nervously. "Well I don't like people who joke it makes me mad and I think you deserve a punishment" he said seductively. "Ok then j-just give me a detention" you pleaded. "No detention is too boring for a pretty girl like you I think we are going to do something way more fun than that as punishment but let's start this out fun with really simple games, let's play Truth or Dare" he said smirking. "Oh O-Ok, that sounds simple so who should start?" You asked excited now. "I will truth or dare Y/n?" Brendon snickered...

        Sorry guys had to end it there but don't worry Brendon is fucking the reader in the next part so remember to stay sad but not to sad until I write the next part of this fanfiction that I am very much proud of bye everybody!