Ticci Toby X Sucidal reader

WARNING!! SELF HARD ANS SUCIDAL THOUGHT TAKE PLACE!

You sat on your bed crying silently staring at the knife in your hand.
You were done with life. Cuts covered your arms and blood dripped from a few of them. Your friends knew you were depressed and they all looked out for you. All except one.
Toby was your closest friend. Or at least he used to be. Ever since him and Clocksworth got together he's been ignoring you and staying as far away as he could. You couldn't take the pain anymore. You wrote a note and stuck it to your door letting everyone know what you were doing. You walked to your bathroom and grabbed the pills.

Toby's POV
I sat there empty and depressed. I left everything for her only for her to do this to me. How could she just use me like that? I sniffed and whipped my eyes. I can't believe I did this. I looked at the floor and noticed something. It was a picture of me and (Y/N). I missed her. When me and Clocksworth got together she refused to let me hang out with (Y/N) anymore. She said that she had trust issues and that I could hang out with her after she trusted me more.
Lies. She just used me so I would do her work for her. She pulled me away from my best friend.
I needed to apologize to her and I needed to do it now.
I got up and walked to her room. That's when I saw a note. I ripped it off her door and read it.
'Hi guys so by the time your reading this I'm probably dead. I'm sorry but I can't deal with this pain anymore. It's to much for me. I know what I'm doing is selfish but my heart is in two and I can't live like this anymore. Thanks for everything. (Y/N)'
NO! I smashed my shoulder agents her door causing it to brake down. That's when I saw her.
Your POV
I sat on my bed looking down at the pills. Taking one would help you but taking this many would kill you. Right before I could put them in my mouth someone slammed my door open. I jumped causing me to drop the pills.
Before I could look to see who it was a pair of arms wrapped around me and held me close. My face was buried into their chest so I couldn't tell who it was.
I hard soft sobs come from them as they held me closer. I moved my was a bit and realized who it was.
Toby.
"T Toby?" I said confused.
"P please d don't l leave me..." he said through a sob.
I held back tears as I pulled away.
"Not like you would care. For weeks you've ignored me. Why the hell would you care all of the-" before you could finish Toby pressed his lips agents yours and kissed you.
You blushed darkly but melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around him. Let's just say neither of you left the room that night.