Dark link X Depressed reader

//Sorry for no updates writers block. Also warning mentions of suicide and self hard
Your POV
I sat on my bed and cried.
My boyfriend, the person who was supposed to care about me more than anyone and take care of me and hold me when I'm upset, called me so many names, yelled at me and threw me out of his life.
I curled into a ball and cried more, making sure to keep quiet.
He had gone out and gotten drunk. Of course I wasn't to happy but while I was lecturing him about it as o tried to put him to bed he snapped. He told me he hated me, and than he wished he never met me and called me so many names.
He told me it was over and threw me out of his room.
I can't take this anymore. I won't take it anymore. I wrote my letter and left.

Dark Links POV
"(Y/N)!" I yelled out as tears streamed down my face.
I can believe I fucking did that! How could I do that to her?! I didn't mean anything I said I love her so much and she's perfect in every way. I opened her bedroom door and saw a note on her bed. I picked it up and read it.
'Dear Creepypastas. By the time you are reading this I'm most likely dead. I don't want to be alive anymore and it doesn't seem anyone wants me to be either. And Dark if your reading this, I'm sorry I wasted your time and I'm sorry that you had to deal with my fucking idiotic self. I hope you'll finally be happy with me gone. Have a good life. Love (Y/N).'
I dropped the note and ran out the door.
No way in fucking hell was I gonna let her die. I need her so bad. I ran around the forest yelling her name out.
Suddenly my phone rang and I answered it.
"Hello?!" I said.
"D-Dark?" A voice said that was all to familiar.
"(Y-N)! I am so sorry (Y/N) I didn't mean any of it please-"
"I-its ok Darky. I-it d-doesn't m-matter now."
"Yes it does! Please please don't die on me I love you so much! Please don't leave me!" I yelled as tears ran down my face.
"I-I'm sorry D-Dark. I-it's to l-late. I I love y-you."
And than everything was silent.

Three days later

We found her body. Well I found it.
When I saw her laying there in a puddle of her own blood I broke. I fell to the ground and sobbed and begged her to come back.
But she didn't.
And now here I am. Standing in the exact same place where I asked her to be mine.
The place where she died.
The place where she'll lie forever.
Holding a knife to my broken heart.