Hoodie X Reader

WARNING! DEPRESSION AND SUICIDAL AND SELF HARM!!

You sobbed quietly as you hugged your knees to your chest. Your best friend Jane beside you trying to comfort you. You just told your crush Hoodie how you feel. Only to get rejected by him and told that he doesn't like you back like that.
"Sh it's ok (Y/N) if he can't see how amazing you are than he doesn't deserve you." She told me as she rubbed your back gently.
Your sobs went silent. You felt like you couldn't breath at all.
All you wanted to do was curl into a ball and die.

*voice from spongbob* three months later
Ever since that night you've been completely flat out depressed. You were convinced that no one loves you or cares about you. You cut anywhere that you could keep hidden and abused yourself as much as possible.
'I deserve it.' You thought to yourself.
Little did you know that a certain someone has been thinking about you lately. Ever since you had confessed to him he felt terrible for rejecting you. He secretly had always loved you but was scared that he would hurt you. So he turned you down. Hoodie watched as you grew sadder and stayed as far away from him as possible. He would ask Toby and Masky about you but they never went into detail. They both knew what you were going threw but never told him.
That's when he learned the truth himself.
One cold winter day a few weeks before Christmas (I know it's not Christmas time but I love that time of year so yeaaaaah) you had decided you had enough.
You opened your drawer and pulled out a small container of pills. You poured ten into your hand and took them all at once. Than everything went black.

Hoodies POV
I hold (Y/N) close to me and position her head over the toilet forcing her to throw up the pills. She wasn't conscious but she still threw up. Tears spilled down my cheeks as I tried to get them all out of her.
This was my fault! If I had just told her that I loved her when she told me none of this would have happened!
EJ took her from me and laid her on the couch. She was breathing but not awake.
EJ frowned "she's in a coma." He said.
A small sob escaped from my mouth. EJ laid her on the couch and put tubes so she could breath.
When he had finished I sat beside her and cried into her stomach.
I don't know how long I sat there for but when I lift my head up everyone was gone."
*voice from spongbob* one week latter*
(Y/N) still wasn't awake. I never left her side. I usually begged her to wake up begging her not to leave me. But nothing I said ever worked. It was Christmas Eve and I still sat beside her. I never left her side for more than a few minutes at a time.
"(Y/N) I don't know if you can hear me but I need to tell you something." I said as tears filled my eyes "I love you (Y/N). I've loved you since the moment I first laid eyes on you and I wish that I had admitted it to you but I was scared. I was scared I would hurt you some how so that's why I rejected you." I let out a sob "p please don't l leave.. I if y you d die t than I'm d dying with y you."
I watched her for any signs of movement. I only got breathing.
I sighed and buried my face into her shoulder and cried silently. That's when I heard it.
A cough.
I looked up quickly to see her eyes opening.
"(Y/N)?!" I cried out.
She looked at me "H Hoodie?" She said weakly.
I let out a sob of happiness and hugged her tightly.
After EJ got her fixed up and everything I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her.
She rested her head on my shoulder and rubbed my back gently.
"N never a again a am I l leaving u your side." I said while choking on a sob.
She didn't say anything but I could feel her body relax.

Your POV
You didn't know if Hoodie was really telling the truth when he said he would never leave your side. You had heard everything he said.
You gently kissed his cheek and closed your eyes.
"I love you (Y/N). I love you so so much."
"I love you to Hoodie." You said.