EJ X Reader

I sobbed quietly as I buried my face into my pillow. My boyfriend Mat (just pretend you had a boyfriend with that name) cheated on me! What did I do to deserve this?!
I heard my door open and someone lay beside me on my bed.
They wrapped their arms around me and pulled me close to them.
I sniffed and looked up at the one and only EJ or Jack as I call him.
He had his mask off and he looked at me with sad eyes.
When I had come back in the manor after I saw my ex boyfriend making out with another girl Jack was the first to run to me and hold me.
Like now. He was holding me close as I sobbed quietly into his chest.
His fingers ran threw my hair gently.
I sniffed and shifted slightly "I'm sorry..," I mumbled into his chest.
"You have nothing to be sorry about (Y/N)." He said to me quietly.
"I I'm w weak A and I'm wasting y your time..." I said.
"Don't you dare say that none of that is true." He told me.
I kept crying quietly and clung to him. He's been so sweet to me and kind and patient. If only I had fallen for him and not that horrible Mat.
I let out a shaky sigh and moved closer to EJ.
"I just wish I knew what I did wrong..." I said quietly.
Jack made me look at him "You did nothing wrong (Y/N). It was his own fucking fault that he couldn't stay loyal to a perfect girl like you. You deserve so much better than him. He's a dick head who obviously couldn't see just how amazing, wonderful and perfect you are. He doesn't deserve to he in your presents let alone be your boyfriend."
I was shocked at his words. They were so sweet. Jack leaned in slightly and kissed me gently.
I felt my whole face go red but slowly kissed back. At that very moment I realized I did do something wrong.
I went out with a dick head when the one person I should have been with was right beside me.