My Best Friends

After a very awkward goodbye I made my way upstairs preparing for whatever I was about to get from Jessi and Amy.

"Where have you been I've been worried sick." Jessi said pulling me into a tight hug the second I walked in the door. "You told me to call you and then you didn't answer I was scared something bad happened."

"Actually something sort of did happen." I spoke softly and a little quietly.

"Hannah what do you mean?" Amy spoke up.

As I started to think about it again I started to cry. I tried to stop it but I couldn't.

"Hannah did someone hurt you or touch you ?" Amy asked walking over to me. It isn't take her very long to notice the bruises that where on my wrist and how I wasn't wearing a dress anymore.

"Tried to but Luke stopped him." I sniffles out. "he had me in the alley and my dress was on the ground and I was pinned to the wall." I started to cry harder as Jessi held me close to her.

No one said anything most likely not knowing what to say. I couldn't help but wonder why I had been calm for all this time but now it hurt. Maybe it was I felt I had to be strong in front of Luke or maybe it just took this long to sink in how close I was to being raped.

"Where did you get the clothes?" Jessi asked in her calm soothing voice.

"They're Luke's he took me back to his house where his sister in-law helped me clean up." I replied trying to stop my tears.

"You know what this calls for?" Amy asked.

"What?" I replied laughing lightly.

"Ice cream and Netflix marathon." She replied laughing.

"I second that." Jessi spoke up.

I was glad that I had them both. No matter what was going on they tried their best to make me feel better. Even if they weren't sure how they always tried.

*The Next Morning*

"Early Bird gets the worm." Amy sung out pulling the curtains back letting in light:

"Good thing I don't like worms then." I mumbled putting a pillow over my head.

"How is it you can be half asleep and still be a smart ass?" She asked pulling on my blankets.

"I'll kick you." I replied kicking my leg out some.

"You have to go to work Hannah." Amy whined pulling on my blankets more.

"I don't wanna." I whined in response.

"But you gotta." Amy replied whining.

That was the one thing I really really liked about Amy was how she was a lot like my sister.

"If you don't eat up you won't see Luke." Jessi spoke up walking into my room.

"I don't wanna see Luke. He saw me in my underwear." I whined in embarrassment into my pillow.

"At least they where sexy and not your sponge bob underwear." Amy spoke up.

"Oh she has a point." Jessi replied laughing.

"It was one time and I only bought them because they where the only thing the store had and the washer was broke so I couldn't wash my clothes." I replied defensively pulling my pillow off my head setting up in my bed.

"Hey that worked." Jessi replied giving Amy a high five.

"I hate both of you." I replied throwing my pillow at them.

"You love us." Amy replied sticking her tongue out at me before running into the other room.

"That's tight you better run." I yelled getting up out of my bed and stretching.