Relaxtion Begins

"Hey Luke can you sign these for me." I spoke as I walked in sitting on his desk handing him some papers.

"What are they this time?" Luke replied looking the papers up and down.

"They're about the remodel that needs done." I replied.

"You know your on my desk?" Luke spoke biting the end of his pen. If I didn't know better I could have swore Luke's eyes wandered to my exposed thigh and worked their way up my body.

"Oh well you'll get over it." I laughed as Luke just rolled his eyes. I sat there looking around his office as he signed the papers occasionally he would shake his head and mark something out or just groan.

"You need a stress reliever." I shook my head watching Luke. His entire body was tense and he looked completely uncomfortable.

"Yeah because that's possible." Luke muttered out.

"Why isn't it?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Because, here I have papers that need signed and then at home I have a pregnant sister in-law with a little girl that likes to scream when she doesn't get her way." Luke replied sighing.

"I could help." I spoke without even thinking. "My roommate and her girlfriend are leaving for a trip this afternoon you could always come relax there for a while. We have a pool on the roof." I replied laughing lightly.

"I would never want to impose." Luke spoke up.

"It wouldn't be an imposition. You need to relax. Stress isn't good. Never being relaxed isn't healthy." I replied.

I looked over at Luke to see him looking back at me his eyes scanning my face.

"Your sure I wouldn't be imposing?" Luke asked raising one eyebrow.

"Not possible." I replied smiling.

"Ok then I'll do it." He replied smiling.

*At Home*

"Ok Hannah gotta get everything straightened up." I told myself. "Luke Hemmings is coming to your house the least you can do is make it look presentable."

After cleaning for what seemed like forever I went into my room and put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt with a bikini underneath it just invade Luke decided he wanted to go swimming. After making myself look presentable I went and sat on the couch with my book.

Just as I sat down and opened my book There was a knock on the  door. With a sigh I got up and went to the door. As I expected it was Luke.

"I think you did that on purpose." I laughed.

"Did what?" Luke asked very confused.

"Wait till I got comfortable to knock on the door." I replied laughing.

"Sorry." Luke replied laughing.

"Uh huh sure you are." I rolled my eyes and opened the door the rest of the way  so he could come in.

We both went inside and talked a little while. We where laughing and joking around and just having a lot of fun. We were like two old friends instead of a boss and his secretary.

"Hey did you at something about a pool?" Luke asked after a little while of silence.

"Yeah it's on the roof wanna go?" I replied smiling.

"Yeah, it would be fun." Luke replied smiling.

"Ok then lets go." I returned the smile and headed towards the door.

"Don't you need to change?" Luke replied pointing at my sweatpants.

"I have a bathing suit on underneath just in case you decided you wanted to go and I just happened to be right," I replied laughing.

"Oh ok." Luke laughed and followed me out the door and upstairs to the pool.