Libra (f) x Aries (m) Confessions of a Yandere

Libra's pov

  I frowned watching as girls surrounded my senpi. I walked past them slowly making sure they didn't touch him. He was mine and only mine. I growled when I saw Gemini grab his hand. How dare she touch my senpi! She must die! After her I watched Aquarius hug him and Pisces whisper something in his ear. What do they think they are doing?
I watched them start to leave and followed the three girls to Gemini's house, they were going to have a study session. I watched and waited for Gemini's parents to leave to go pick up food before I snuck inside. Pisces got up and headed up stairs to grab something before she could make it to Gemini's bedroom I grabbed her, covering her mouth before cutting her throat. I gave off a small giggle as I watched her lifeless body fall to the ground. One down two to go.
  I quickly ran downstairs and watched the two girls work on their homework til Gemini got worried and headed up to look for Pisces. I moved fast and started to stab Aquarius in the stomach before she could say a word. She looked up at me in horror before her body went still.
  "Aquarius!" Gemini yelled running down the stairs "Call the cops Pisces is dead- Oh my god Aqua!"
  As soon as she ran to Aquarius's body I jumped from behind her before stabbing her in the back. She fell down and I continued to stab her til she died. Shows them right for trying to take my senpi away.
  The next day at school everyone had learned about the three deaths. I smiled to myself before running over to Aries.
  "Senpi!" I smiled looking up at him "I missed you!"
  "How can you be so happy?" He asked "Three of our classmates were murdered."
  "I know!" I giggled "I did it! Just for you! Now know one can take yo away and it they do I'll kill them."
  "Libra." He said in shock "What did you say?"
  "I killed them." I said again "They were in the way. Now you're mine!"
  He tried to push me away from him but I grabbed his arms and kissed his lips. Finally he was mine.
  "Know one will take you away!" I giggled "And if you try to leave me you'll be next senpi!"
  He looked at me in horror before slowly wrapping an arm around me. I finally got to be with him.