Chapter 7

Noelle's POV

My phone is spammed with texts from Wyatt. He needs to get over it, it's over. The only one I look at is one from Iris, sent 8 minutes ago.

Iris: Can you hang out?

Me: Sure, where to?

Iris: Mickey's?

Me: Kk, be there in 10-ish minutes

I put my phone into my pocket, and start walking towards Mickey's.

Iris was waiting outside, leaning against the windows, smoking a cigarette. I wave my hands and run towards her. "Hey!" she says, and throws the cigarette in the garbage can.

"Hey." We walk into the diner, and sitting in three tall chairs are Rey, Kian, and Scottie. "Did you know they were here?" I say angrily.

"No..."

"Ugh, I don't want to be with them right now!"

"Why not?" They must've heard us because Rey turned his head and Scott was looking Iris up and down.

"Hey!" Scott yells at us. I groan and start walking out.

"I just don't want to talk to them, okay?"

"Alright, where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know, ice cream?" I pull out my phone and there's a text from Rey.

Rey: Where'd you go? I wanted to see you ;)

"Who was that?" Iris asks as I exit my messages.

"Rey." I open my Instagram, only to see a picture of Rey, Kian, and Scott at Mickey's, covered in food. The caption said, Should've stayed, @noelleravens @iriswalters_. (I just made those up aha)

Sorry we missed out on your food fight party. I commented.

"Hey, that's my boyfriend." Iris says, chewing a piece of minty gum.

"Mine too, who cares?" We turn the corner and enter a vintage ice cream shop.

"I'll have cotton candy." Iris says to the woman at the front.

"I'll have the same." she nods, and walks away. A minute later, she comes back with our ice cream and hands it to us. We sit down at one of the booths near the window and I quickly take a picture of the ice cream.

"God, Noelle, you're like the common white girl." she laughs.

"No! I'm sending it to the guys!" I laugh, and direct it to Rey, Kian and Scott.

"Whatever." she takes a bite of her ice cream and points to my phone, "Get off, you can't spend your life on your phone."

"Why not?" I ask, and my phone gets several notifications saying they saw and liked it.

Scottie: still had a better time.

Doubt it. I comment, and set my phone down.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I don't know, for you to not spend your life on your phone." she rolls her eyes. She takes a bite of my ice cream, even though we have the same flavor.

"Hey! We have the same thing anyway!" I take some of hers as revenge.

"I paid for mine, and yours." she says, and we both finish our ice cream.

"Where to next?" I ask, throwing my cup into the garbage.

"Mall. I need to get new things." she laughs, and we get into her car.

---

Ughh sorry this chapter is so boring, but at least it's happier aha. I'm thinking about writing another story so you might see that soon.😏😏😏

Okay byeee!