•X•

Adam's POV:

After thirty minutes, the pizzas (one cheese, and one pepperoni) had arrived. Tommy, and Ambrose had already taken their baths, now it was only Lyric taking---never mind, she's back. She had blue pajamas on. Ambrose had pajamas too. Lyric came to cuddle next to me. She whimpered a little.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. She nodded. "Are you sure?"

"Mhm." He hummed.

"Okay." I said. "Well start eating." The kids smiled and started eating the pizza while watching some cartoons on the television. We were sitting on the couch while eating. Tommy didn't seem okay. "Baby?"

"Huh?" He looked up at me and cuddled next to me. His eyes searched my eyes and his hand went up to my cheek. He closed my eyes as I started stroking his cheek.

"Beautiful and perfect." I whispered and he giggled softly.

"You think so?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Yep." I said.

"Adam?" Asked Ambrose. I looked at him. "Are you and my Mom planning on being together?" I smiled at Tommy...my Pretty Kitsune.

"We're together, honey." Said Tommy. Lyric gasped and jumped on me, laughing. Ambrose did the same. Tommy gave us shocked looks as he jumped away from me when the kids jumped on me. Tommy laughed.

"That means we can call you Dad?" Asked Lyric. I laughed.

"Sure." I said and Tommy smiled. They pulled back and Tommy cuddled next to me again, Ambrose next to Tommy. Lyric sat on my other side.

"I love you, Adam." He whispered.

"Me too." I said.

"Me three!" Said Ambrose as he hugged me. I chuckled and Lyric joined in.

"Me four!" She said. I laughed and hugged the three kitsunes.

"I love all three of you." I said. "And I swear I will protect all of you no matter what."

***

Adam's POV:

When we finished eating, Ambrose and Lyric had fallen asleep. Tommy had also fallen asleep, but he had fallen asleep cuddling next to me. Gently I stood up and lie Tommy on the couch. I picked up Lyric and brought her to her bed. I did the same with Ambrose. When I came back, Tommy was still asleep, so I picked him up, but he woke up.

"Hey baby." I said and he smiled.

"Hi." He said as I lay him on his bed. "What time is it?"

"I'm guessing like 12:50 am or maybe even 1 something." I said.

"Oh." He said.

"Yeah." I said. My phone made a noise. I checked it and saw it was a message from Neil.

Neil:
Bro! I need you to be at your house. Please! Its important! It may depend on my life!

Me:
What do you mean it may depend on your life?

Neil:
Just be home! Plz!

Me:
Ok, chill!

"Who was that?" Asked Tommy. I looked at him and found him in his fox form. I had never seen him like that. God, he sure was my Pretty Kitsune. He stood up on his legs and rested his back under my hand when I sat down on his bed.

"It was my brother." I said as I stroked his fur. I gasped. Did he just purr?! "Did you purred?"

"Um, I don't know..." he said and I laughed.

"Wow." I said. "I don't know if I should call you Pretty Kitsune or Pretty Kitty."

"I like Pretty Kitty." He said as he got away from me and turned back into his human form.

"Okay, Kitten." I teased and he chuckled. "I got to go home. My brother needs to talk with me."

"Okay, be careful." He said as he turned on his human form and sat on the edge of the bed. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"I will." I said and went to say goodbye to Lyric and Ambrose, then I left Tommy's apartment.

***

Home. . .

Adam's POV:

(A/N: Adam's house)

I went home and when I entered, I found Neil in my living room.

(A/N: Living room)

(A/N: Living room)

"Neil?" I said and Neil looked up at me. What surprised me was the blood on his hands, face, and neck. I closed the front door and ran up to my brother. "Hey what happened?!"

"Sh-She was here!" He said as he hugged me.

"Who was here?" I asked.

"Her!" He yelled.

"Who is her?"

"My ex!" My eyes widen. No way...

"You mean Sasha?!" Neil looked up at me and nodded. "She did this to you?" He nodded.

"She wants me back." He said. "A-And I figured out her b-boyfriend owns a strip club."

"So?" I asked.

"Sasha is after someone from the club." He said.

"Who's the someone?" I asked.

"Someone named Tommy."