•XXXI•

Days Later. . .

Tommy's POV:

It was official. Me, Kitsune Tommy Joe Ratliff, was going to marry Adam, Vampire and Angel Adam Mitchel Lambert. I was so happy. Lyric and Ambrose got so happy when they found Adam proposed me. Adam, Ambrose, Lyric and I were in the dining table doing the wedding invitations. Adam and I wrote in the information. Lyric would place the finished card in an envelope and write who it was from. Ambrose would seal the envelopes. Lyric handed a card to Ambrose and Ambrose sealed it, then sighed.

"Are we almost done?" He asked.

"Almost." Said Adam. "You know what, I'm going to make a fruit salad. Be right back." He stood up and left the room. I smiled and Lyric smiled.

"How did you even met Adam?" She asked. Ambrose looked up.

"Oh yeah." He said. "You never told us how you met him." I smiled and sighed as I wrote the information on a letter.

"I met him at the diner I worked at." I said. "I was working until he and a blonde entered. They were holding hands---"

"Dad is cheating on someone?!" Asked Ambrose. I laughed and shook my head.

"No. The blonde was mean to me for some reason, but Adam was actually very nice." I explained. "The blonde left after I served them, but Adam stayed. We talked about ourselves until he needed to leave."

"What happened after that?" Asked Lyric. 

"I was getting out of the strip club..until---"

"Here's the salad." Said Adam's happy voice as he came into the room with a plate and placed it in the middle od the table. The plate had watermelon slices, pineapple slices, apple slices, orange slices, and cucumber slices.

"Thanks Dad." Both Lyric and Ambrose said as they both grabbed a slice of watermelon with a fork. I grabbed a fork and picked at a cucumber slice. Adam used a fork to grab a slice of pineapple.

"This is really good." I said and Adam pecked my cheek. I smiled.

"So..." Adam said as he swallowed. "I heard my name from the kitchen. What were you talking about?"

"Oh, about how we met." I said. "So continuing from where I left off...um...where did I leave off?" The family giggled.

"You were leaving the strip club." Said Ambrose.

"Oh right." I said. "Some guys---"

"Drunk, which was the most common reason why they did it." Said Adam and I smiled.

"Yeah." I replied. "Some drunk guys tried to rape me...but Adam brought me home. That's why he was in the apartment when you woke up."

"Oh..." said Lyric and Ambrose.

"And I'm so happy I got to meet you, Pretty Kitsune." Adam said and his vampire teeth gently nibbled the side of my neck. I giggled.

"You can drink a little bit of my blood." I said. "You are my lover."

"Yeah I know." He said. "I'll mark you as mine in the wedding." I smirked.

"You want to make people jealous in the fact that I belong to you, right?" I asked and Adam smirked. I laughed and Adam kissed me. I closed my eyes, enjoying his presence and the taste of his soft and sweet taste of his mouth. Slowly we pulled back. 

"Cute." Said Lyric. 

"Yeah." Said Ambrose. "Well, the invitations are ready."