•XXVIII•

Ambrose's POV:

After breakfast, Lyric and I had gone to the back garden Dad told we could decorate when we first moved in. Lyric and I have been discussing something about Mom's relationship with Adam. Lyric and I had been waiting for Adam to asked Mom four words: will you marry me.

"Adam needs to marry Mom." Said Lyric. "He's the best guy Mom can find."

"I know right?" I said. I sighed. "We just need to organize everything perfectly."

"So you want me and Tommy to marry?" Asked a voice. We looked up and saw Adam smirking at us. We smiled and nodded. Adam laughed. "I was actually planning to doing that."

"Oh my God, really?" I asked. 

"Yeah." Said Adam. "But after Christmas, New Year and Valentine's Day---"

"And your birthday." Said Lyric and Adam smiled. 

"Yeah." He said. "After my birthday." We smiled and Adam left. 

~~~~

Tommy's POV:

January 29 had arrived, which meant today was Adam's birthday. Last night when Adam went to sleep early, Ambrose, Lyric and I organized the day for tomorrow. Today we woke up early to prepare Adam's day. Lyric and Ambrose made waffles for Adam (which were his favorite thing in the morning). We wrote him a Happy Birthday card and gifts. Kyle had agreed to help us make Adam's birthday very special. Kyle and the diner staff made a cake for Adam and we would sing happy birthday to him at the diner.

"The waffles are ready." Said Lyric. I looked at Ambrose who was wrapping up three presents.

"The gifts are done." He said. I smiled and put the food on a tray. Lyric and Ambrose brought their breakfast upstairs aling with mine since I had the tray in my hands. We had put waffles, a bowl of ice cream, and a birthday card. When we went upstairs, Adam was still sleeping, but we knew he would wake up soon. Lyric and Ambrose put our breakfast on the nightstand while we waited for Adam to wake up. Adam groaned a little and slowly sat up, opening his eyes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!" We yelled and his eyes widened, a surprised look on his face, but it eventually turns into a smile. He chuckled as he sat up well.

"Oh guys, come on..." he said. "You didn't had to do this."

"We wanted to do it, though." Said Ambrose. "You're our Dad and we wanted to show you how much we love the fact you're our Dad."

"Aww." Adam cooed.

"Well, eat up." I said and we all started eating.

"So what are we doing today?" Asked Adam. Ambrose tried to talk, but he had food in his mouth. Lyric gave him an annoyed look and swallowed her food.

"We're going out to a carnival." Said Lyric. "And then we can go to the park and then, there's a special surprise." Adam clapped his hands in excitement, like a little kid getting a gift for Christmas. I smiled as we continued eating. Adam put the plate aside and grabbed the card. He read it and smiled.

"Thanks guys." He said.

"Welcome Dad." Both Lyric and Ambrose said.

"Well, let's get ready to party!" Said Ambrose. We laughed and I brought the dishes down to the kitchen. Ambrose and Lyric went to thier rooms to take their baths and I'm guessing so did Adam.