Q & A: Damien Blackwood

"Hello, all you beautiful sexy ladies! And what's up fellas? It's about time you start giving me some real attention. I'm here to take your questions. Or panties, bras, whatever. I'll answer every single one of them. No question goes unanswered, nothing is off-limits. Well...maybe one or two things, but I'll get to that later. Now give me something good to respond to and I'll make it worth your while." 

"Alright, my first question comes from heartsandflower

"Alright, my first question comes from heartsandflower ..." -- He snickers. -- "Cute. She asks: 'Are you bisexual?'"

 She asks: 'Are you bisexual?'"

He gives another snicker. "Well, that's an easy one. No, hearts and flower sweetie, I'm not bisexual. In case you haven't noticed, and I seriously hope you have since you're so hooked on the story, I'm all about the pussy. All morning, all night. Why are you asking? Are you proposing a three-way?

"Okaay, next question. DeaDeaBumbleBee wants to know: 'Why are you helping Eric commit such crimes like busting Neal out, kidnapping, and possibly rape?'"

 DeaDeaBumbleBee wants to know: 'Why are you helping Eric commit such crimes like busting Neal out, kidnapping, and possibly rape?'"

He pauses and scoffs. "Uhhh -- because it's fun! Duh! You know me, I'm all about the adrenaline."

     "Damn, haven't answered one of these in a while. Okay! The next question comes from SlytherinSweetheart. You spelled my name wrong by the way, but that's okay. I don't think my kiddo had changed the spelling when you first sent this. The 'e' works better though, don't you think? By the way, thanks for calling me your favorite. I know, I'm everybody's favorite. Anyway, you want to know what my ideal medfet scene would be."

"Ooh, I like this question, but can't say I didn't see it coming

"Ooh, I like this question, but can't say I didn't see it coming. God, there's so many possibilities. Well of course you gotta have all the monitors hooked up to the chick's naked body, patient, whatever, so you know how that ticker is doing the whole time and the rest of her vitals, you gotta keep an eye on those. It starts off pretty similar to the way I had Amy in 'How To Save A Life' but if she's willing, I wouldn't have to strap her down so let's get rid of that for a minute. She's naked and hooked up to all my monitors, a twelve-lead heart monitor, BP cuff on her arm, pulse ox on her finger and I got her on an oxygen mask. First of all, I warm up my defibrillator, and I put the pads on her chest then I set the defibrillator to the pacer, which is basically something we do to people with bradycardia, who have an abnormally low heart rate, and I slowly crank the intensity up to see how her heart responds to continuous shocks. While I'm doing this, I'll be checking the rest of her vital signs and listening to her heart pounding like hell under my steth and if she responds well, I'll go back and forth, turning the intensity down then slowly cranking it back up again, giving her heart a real good workout. If she goes into cardiac arrest, I'll turn the pacer off and start CPR then, depending on her rhythm and how she responds, I'll switch the defibrillator over to the regular settings and give her another shock to try and bring her back then I'll give her another cycle of CPR and maybe another shock until I finally get that baby pumping again. Another thing I like to do is let someone re-breathe their own oxygen and see how their heart and vitals respond before I have to resuscitate them myself to get their oxygen levels back up. Does that answer your question?