Q & A: Nathaniel Steele

"'Ello my lovelies! Good day, lads! It's your highly intelligent, cunning and might I add very handsome literature professor here, Lord Steele. I heard you want to get to know more about me, eh? Well have at it then. I'm all ears. Just a bit of a reminder first, in case you've forgotten your manners...we raise our hands in class. Now, let us begin then, shall we? Who's first? Oh come now, don't be shy."

     "Right then, heartsandflower says 'You said you were also a Master, what kind of Master are you and should I be afraid?'"

He laughs wickedly. "Oh love, there are a hundred different ways I could answer that question. First of all, I was taught by the best, that being my best mate, Christian. He's quite a legend in the scene, you know. I myself can be a rather strict Master, quite a ruthless and aggressive one mind you but that's only the half of it. I'm also, what is commonly known as a Daddy Dom. There are certain differences between the two. I can be far more gentle and nurturing in that area, depending on what sort of arrangement you fancy. As far as being afraid of me, I don't believe you should, but it would be far more intriguing to me if you were."

     "My next question comes from ShinyFrost777. She wants to know, how did you and Christian meet?"

"Ah, that question was bound to come up at some time or another

"Ah, that question was bound to come up at some time or another. I expect my author to put it in one of her chapters somewhere along the line, but I suppose now is as good a time as any to give you the answer...if it's alright with her. Right then, she's giving me the go-ahead. We met sometime back in college, Christian and I. By some lovely twist of fate, we ended up in the same literature class Sophomore year. We didn't quite hit it off at first but about a week or two later, we were partnered up for an assignment and somehow, managed to become friends. Over time, we discovered we shared more in common than we initially thought and from there, I suppose you could say we were inseparable." He chuckles and shifts in his seat, taking a sip from his glass then setting it on the table before him and leaning back again. "Christian -- workaholic that he is -- even took a semester off to spend some time with my family and I in England. From then on, we were as close as brothers.