Chapter 3

hey guys :)

PLEASE TAKE CAUTION READING THIS CHAPTER IT IS VERY DETAILED AND VIOLENT AND SOMETHING HAPPENS MOST PEOPLE MAY NOT LIKE. please vote and comment because i would like to know what you guys think and i am very sorry this chapter is a disturbing chapter. Also please take note her 'dad' is her mums boyfriend before she died.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard my dad starting to waking up. I was panicking a little bit. I was sitting in my room on my bed just writing my homework out again neater. I heard my door slam open. I looked in the door way and saw me dad filling the door way. "What the hell is this??" he asked holding a prengnancy test up. "its not mine, it must be tahlia's." I answered hoping he would leave straight after. "Bull Shit it is!!" he yelled walking closer and closer to me. I was thinking to myself it must be tahlia's because it was mine. He walked over right in front of me. He looked down at me, i saw a little smurk on his face. "Is this yours?" He asked kindly. "No" i said looking down starting to tear up. "Why so emotional if it isnt your's?" He asked getting really close to my ear. i didnt want to turn my head or answer. He got up and stood up straight and turn to my wall with a photo is my mother on it. i watched him like a hawk. He looked emotionally at the photo and i watched anger come of his face. He picked up the photo and through it agenst my wall. The photo frame shattered into millions of tiny pieces. He spun around and looked at me, with a crazy look. "THIS IS THE SHIT YOU DO WITH YOUR FREE TIME, TALK TO YOUR MUM IN A PHOTO, SHE IS DIED!!" and before i could say something he tackled me off my bed and pushed me on the floor. He sat on me so i couldnt move or breathe. "No, one is pregnant in this family, and i'll make sure of it. He started to stug me in the stomach, thinking I was pregnant. I felt pain in my whole stomach. I heard and felt things crack. I felt every punch he slugged into me. He looked at my face, I was on so much pain and was going to die it felt like. I couldn't move. He stopped for two seconds. He stared into my eyes. "Do you want to be pregnant??" I shook my head, in fear. Knowing what her was going to do. He started to unzip his pants, I shook my head violently. "Now you will shut up well I do this, you enjoyed it last time didn't you" he said sarcasticly. I saw him smile. He finally got his pants undone. I had my hands over my belt buckle so he couldn't undo it. He looked at me and smiled. He wacked me in the face. I clenched my face. I had a blood nose, I was really bad. Well, I was focusing on my blood nose, he pulled my jeans off. I tryed to kick but my stomach hurt to much, I think some of my ribs were broken. He stuck it into me. I was crying because of what was happening and he was lying on my stomach where my ribs were crushed.

He eventually finished 20 minutes later. "Clean yourself up now, I'm going to the bar." he smiled as he walked out the house. I couldn't move at all my ribs were mangled, I closed my eyes hoping I would die there and than.