Chapter 8

Hey guys, hope you like so far. Sorry for a long wait, please comment and vote. I really want to know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to wake up but was blinded by the sun shining in through the window, I was in a bed? "what?" I said looking down at my hands, my wrists had been bandaged and my stomach was hurting, so bad it's like I had just been lit on fire. My eyes started to evolve to the sun light. "Natarlie?" I heard a voice say, my hearing was blurred. "Natalie" I heard again, it was Miss Blackly.

I looked and saw to police offices at the door and knew Miss Blackly had told. They walked over to me. "may we please have a few words alone?" they asked miss Blackly, she didn't want to leave but finally did after some convincing. One of the police officers was tall had brown hair, clean cut no beard and was wearing a name tag with Ed written on it, I looked him up and down his shoes looked like they had never been worn. The other polices office had longish kinda hair but his was blonde, he has a goaty. He wore a name tag with Harry written on it, he looked like an ex surfer. I looked him up and down to, his shoes looked like they had been walked in mud. "Excuse me, could we please ask you a few thinks" The police officer named harry asked. "I know what your going to ask and miss blackly is to blame, she has been harassing me so much" I said with guilt looking out the door.