Chapter 6

We left before the bell went so no one saw us leaving together. I was kinda happy, I told Miss Blackly. "Here." she said pointing to her car. I looked at it, I had never been in a car before. I always walked everywhere. I opened the door and sat there, Miss Blackly just starred at me. "Sweety you need to put your seat belt on." She said showing me how to do it. I felt so embarressed.

***

We eventually got to her house, it was so beautiful it had a path from the road to the front door with purple, blue, red and yellow flowers on both sides. It was two story and he grass was so grass. It had a white picked fence, it was so perfect. We walked in and her house was so beautiful and old looking. it was like a dream "you may put your jacket and bag over there if you'ed like?" she asked pointing to a box. I went to the box it was wooden and old, it looked amazing. it had a dragon picture on it. The dragon was in the sky above the clouds and then below that there was a village. Miss Blackly must of seen me admiring the box. "it is pretty, isn't it?" she asked. "It is beautiful." I said turning and facing her. She motioned for us  to go into the kitchen. I saw she made tea and had biscuits and cakes. I looked in amazement. "Where do you wanna start?" but I knew she wasn't talking about the food. I shrugged. "why doesn't he like you?" she just came out and asked me. "I don't know, his a drunk." I answered. "Where is your real dad?" was he next question. "His in the army. Since mum and dad got a divorce he went to the army." I answered. "Who's pregnancy test was that ??" she looked at me. "Its his whore Tahlia's." I said with no reget. She just nodded. "He beats me, rapes me, molestes me, cuts me, hits me" I told her. She looked amazed at me "he did it all to my mum. When he didn't get a whore for the night I'm it." I said trying not to tear up I'm strong. " I can't report him because I wouldn't have evidence to support me but you need to go to the police." she said to me. "NO!!" I yelled ran got my things out of the box and ran out the door and down the street. I went to a vacant parking lot and sat there alone in the dark. Wonder how my life got so bad, I broke down and started to cry.