Chapter 6

I walked up to them, my teddy bear in my grip, just like I did a few years ago.

I sat on my father's lap, gently letting go of the furry animal. I slang my right arm on his shoulder and let my left arm lie on my thigh.
He gently placed a kiss on my neck, his right hand making its way up my thigh.

I paid no attention to the nasty feeling he made me feel.
Instead, I moved my left hand slowly to the back of my skirt where I had hidden my all time favourite dagger.
It was a worn out combat knife. The type that was used in the World War Two warfare.
The dagger glinted in the dim light,  its golden hilt with its ruby accents seemed to stare at me with all the souls of the people it killed.
The people I regretted killing.

He moved my lace panty to the side and plunged his finger inside me.
I faked a moan as a form of distraction. My mom had looked away while this happened.
I pitied her. She had this beast of a husband.
But then again, she was just as monstrous.

"Mom, could you excuse us?" I batted my eyelashes.
Once she exited the playroom, I smiled and pulled my dad closer to me, my breasts in his face.
I could feel his rod thicken.
"Now where were we."
I kissed his lips fiercely, trying my best to keep the puke in the pits of my stomach in.

I broke the kiss and straddled him, my left hand behind my back.
"Sit down, relax and let me take over daddy," I growled as I snaked my right hand into his pants.
"What do we have here?" I gushed as I played with his six-inch, four inches wide penis.

I felt him shiver as he closed his eyes, totally enjoying the pleasure I was giving him.
He came almost immediately and I wondered how my mother was able to stay with him all these years without being in the arms of another.

I planted kisses on his neck, moaning as I sucked on his neck, making sure to leave love bites.

I slowly lifted my left hand and then smiled at him.
"Tell me how much you love me daddy," he opened his eyes.
"So much my baby girl. So so much."
"You'll never hate me?" I batted my eyelashes and then smiled my award winning smile.
"Never" he exhaled.
I reached for his ballock and gave it a squeeze.
He literally growled and then came all over my hand.

I pushed the disgusted feeling I had to the back of my head and then I looked at him one last time.
His face full of satisfaction.

Nasty old man.

I snuck my hand to his back and then plunged my dagger into him.
I took it out swiftly only to plunge it right back even harder.
"Sotaar,"he whispered, his voice hoarse and the colour on his face almost gone.
"I hope you go to hell, old man," I spat and then got off him.

He screamed for help so I ran to hide behind the door.
My mother rushed in almost immediately and I stabbed her in the back.
Such irony huh.

She fell to her knees.
"What did you just do to me," she breathed out.
"What I should have done years ago."

I made sure to cut off their heads.
This was my personal victory and their heads were my trophy.
I was going to put this in my house, where I would be able to look at it every morning.
It was to be a reminder that I finally made them pay for the pain they made me feel.

I held the heads of my deceased parents by their hair and then made my way out of the house.

"What do we have here?" A voice said behind me.
I turned to see him slumped against the wall in the shadows.
I gasped and let go of the heads.