Chapter 2

"Sanders. In my office, now!" Ms Sundance's  voice barked from the PA system.
I hurried to her office and knocked on her door.

"I asked you to make laminated  copies of the sheets I left on your desk for the meeting between the Kurts and their partners in an hour. Where's it?" She barked.
"I-I-I.." I stammered. How did I forget about that???
"You better have it ready in thirty minutes before I put you on a six month probation. Out!"
I scurried out of her office, rolling my eyes. The nerve of her.

"Sanders. Remember to have brewing hot coffee ready and some water to go around for the guests!" She barked from the PA system.

I hurried to get everything done so as not to bump into Mr Kurt.

Just as I walked into the board room with a tray of bottled water, I bumped into the devil himself. The bottles rolled on the tiled floor while I kept eye contact with him.
He smiled, "Why hello, Ms," He strained his eye to look at my name tag, "Sanders."
"Sir" I bent my head and turned around to pick up the bottles.
"Don't be shy. I promise this time your booger friend didn't come out," he burst into laughter.
I opened a bottle of water and poured it on him.
Fuck this job.

As I walked away angrily, he grabbed my arm, his look of anger scaring the hell out of me.
"Are you crazy?!"
"What? No. I'm Sotaar. Who names a child crazy," I said sarcastically, chuckling at him as he tried to keep his angry face on.
He let go of me and I winced.
"You're funny. I like you," he smirked, "but please do me a favour and get me a napkin."

During lunch hour, I went out to Otoyo's. The little restaurant Wé and I could afford.
"You won't believe what happened to me today." I said, biting into my sandwich while forking my coleslaw.
"Channing Tatum is your boss?" She let out before sipping her pineapple juice.
"Even better. The guy from the coffee shop," I rolled my eyes.
"Gaah. How cliché. And how cooool," She smirked. "So tell me. How was he like? Did you bump into him like in movies??"
"Well yeah. I bumped into him while hurrying to set up the boardroom because I wanted to avoid him."
"Uhuh" she bit into her burger.
"He laughed at me again so I poured water on him."
"Got yourself fired?"
"Shockingly, no," I munched on the coleslaw then sipped my Fanta.
She smirked.
I got up before she had the chance to tease me with him.
"I have to go" I grabbed my purse and the remaining cup of Fanta.
"But you have forty more minutes," she whined.
"I have a lot of work to do. I was threatened with a six month probation," I hugged her, "I'll talk to you later"

I walked down the alley to the abandoned tattoo shop where Brandon and I met sometimes during lunch hours.
"Where have you been?" He asked.
"Why did you ask to meet up?" I completely ignored his question.
He pushed me against the wall and forcefully kissed me. I wiggled out of his grip and slapped him.
"You're such and arse. I could've lost my Fanta you idiot" I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.
"I deserved that," he said, "I have a new job for you."
I looked behind him and looked at the skulls placed in order of when I killed them on the table.
"Bran-" I began. I was getting tired of having to do his dirty work.
"I have the files for you. Take your time and read it. If you don't understand anything, text me."

I had twenty minutes before lunch period was over so I went back to Otoyo's. Luckily, Wé had left.
I drank my now lukewarm cup of Fanta as I read the file.
I sat at the corner of the shop to avoid being seen.

Name: Tyler Kurt
Age: 27
Residence: E.L Ave.
                     Southeast
                     House No.677
Sibling(s)Jean Kurt, Bradley Kurt.
Mostly seen at: Le Rendezvous, Miss Palmer's Coffee shop, Otoyo's, Riverdale
Work: Business man
Workplace: Kurt And Co

Additional Information
He's at home mostly on weekends. He's home on weekdays by 10pm probably with his sister and her boyfriend, Yanni Allen.
He has 24/7 protection so I advice you seduce him to have him killed in the end.
You cross the limit with him, I kill you and him.

He likes Country music and slow dancing. He loves playing basketball during his free time. He's a sucker for The Voice. He works out at home.
He likes a woman who can prepare him his favourite soup, Printaniere.
Recipe's attached.
I need him gone by the end of September.
NB. His pictures are in the little folder.

          Don't let me down,
                Brad♡

Fucking hell? How did he expect me to kill my own boss?
I shivered as I put everything back in the folder and made my way back to Kurt and Co.

I dropped the folder on Brad's desk, "What the fuck is this?" I enquired.
"Is there anything you don't understand?" He asked calmly. Not once did he avert his eyes from his computer.
"I'm not doing it."
His eyes immediately shot daggers straight at me.
"You owe me, Sotaar Sanders. Don't make me take you back to that hellhole you came out from"
He went back to his computer as a tear left my eye. I quickly wiped it and walked to my desk.